Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 11:19:32
Page:  1 
Booted To The Bronx Started by: Maple on Dec 17, '13 04:53

Maple, Maple come quick!” she heard the voice of her boss and knew it had to be important. Maple ran to his side and stopped when she saw Jake’s face. “Maple I have bad news. Drunky has been killed. This war has taken its toll on us. We need to get things in order and have BackToShootPeeps carry on the family and house the members”.

Maple knew what she needed to do and ran to talk to BackToShootPeeps. Of course he was just as saddened by the news and she was herself but they both knew Drunky would not want them to sit around idle and let others die. They had to finish what they started. Once the plans were set the people of the Speakeasy came home and the war was indeed won.

Once the dust settled Jake and Maple met once again; this time to discuss the rebuilding. After a meeting with the other Godfathers it was decided that Jake would auth into The Bronx. BackToShootPeeps would carry The Speakeasy name and take it east. They knew he would do a great job at rebuilding New York and continuing what both he and Drunky had started.

As Jake, Maple and Eren called BackToShootPeeps, ToyArmadillo and Cantillon together they could feel an energy in the room they had been missing for almost two weeks. As Jake stood and announced the plan to rebuild The Bronx and to continue building his beloved Suburbs the men and lady smiled. They had worked hard and were so happy and proud to be where they were now. Jake poured everyone a glass of wine and toasted “To Czylharz, The Suburbs, The Bronx and all our friends who have helped make this day possible. BackToShootPeeps will become Godfather and help the others to rebuild New York”.

As he downed his drink and turned back to the bottle he noticed it suddenly empty. No one else had poured another glass and it was a large bottle. As they all looked around the room, the light above the door flickered. Everyone in the room knew what had just happened and the night became even more perfect.

Report Post Tip

He looked over at those he had become closer then blood with and smiled with a tear in his eye.   Although he was proud of the achievement he thought of those who he had lost along the way.  Primus, Drunky, Tiburon, DIspair among the names that stood out as he stared into the drink as if an abyss.

With a small grin, he looked on

"all the turmoil, suffering, sleepless days had been worth it as we have come out stronger forged by our actions.   The decisions haven't always been easy, but this is the business we are in."

Raising his glass he looked over

" to successes, to our lost, to those who have helped us along the way and to the future"

Report Post Tip
Honor gets up, walks over to his boss, leader and most of all his friend. He grabs a bottle of Drunky's sacred whiskey pours himself and Peeps a shot and says

"My friend, you have no idea how happy this makes me. Thank you for every thing you have done for my bloodline and I will never forget it, I'm sure you will lead the Bronx and help lead New York to better times. Salut!"
Report Post Tip

~walks up to BTSP giving a quick huggle then shakes his hand~

Congrats, I know this will make Drunky proud.. You've done well, Hun, Cheers.

Report Post Tip

Anthony_Deads raises his glass.

"To the future Godfather of New York, Chicago and everything else in between."

Report Post Tip

BTSP,

We have had many talks over the course of my bloodline's history, which eventually led to me joining forces with you. since being in your family you have been a good mentor and teacher to me and i have added more knowledge to my arsenal. I cant think of a more deserving person to take this coveted rank and honor. I am proud to serve under you, i am proud to call you my Godfather, and most of all i am proud to call you my friend.

Congratz on this honor my friend, i am honored to continue to serve under you loyally.

Report Post Tip

~raised glass in air~

ReignMan looks around the room.. can't help but notice the smiles lighting up the room. Takes a drink of his whiskey..

~ReignMan stands up and raises his glass again~

"To all of those who've fallen.. to the blood that's been shed.. to our future.. and to our success!  I raise my glass to this family and it's name. It's our time! Salute!"

Report Post Tip

Atrocity approaches BTSP and hugs him

It's crazy how long I went without knowing who you were but when I found out I was pleasantly suprised to find out it was you and to get to talk to you again. You have done some great things in your time and I am sure you will do great things in the Bronx with some very great people around you.

I wish you the best of luck old friend.

Atrocity hands BTSP a blunt and a free pass to the gun range to finally max before running off.

Report Post Tip

~Infinity raises his glass to his new Godfather~

"This is an honor that is well deserved and I am proud to call you my Godfather. Congratulations!"

Report Post Tip

Skilgannon sees his old boss driving off into New York knowing that the city will soon be back to its former glory.

Congratulations boss i know we will all do great things for the city that never sleeps.

Report Post Tip

Looking round he smiles

"in my long time i have learned two main things"

he pauses as he clears his throat 

"Don't tell your friend everything that you know; remember that one day you may have him for an enemy"

and

"The war is lost for too much advice."

"Today it is good to see so many friends together and i want to thank each fo you, if it wasn't for many of you here today, i may not myself be here."

Raises a glass to the here and now.

Report Post Tip

What a sexy man you are! We have fought side by side for sometime now, you never fail to surprise me with someone of the conversations we have had.

There's no need to wish you luck, as i feel this is where you belong at the top.

Gives you a little grope

Report Post Tip

AlexMoran pranced and pirouetted out onto the Streets the moment he heard the news. BTSP was going to Bronx! Yheeeey BTSP!!!

Well...from our great x some random number pappys being slacking partners to now.... you've certainly pwned shit,my dear friend. Heartiest congratulations to you on this grand new responsibility!! I am sure you will do awesome.

Raises a glass

To the first actual Godfather of Bronx!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations BTSP! You have certainly shown that you have the ability to be a great leader and I am excited to see you prosper in NY.

Bodie sees Dripple groping BTSP and thinks to himself, how can I get in on this action

Report Post Tip

Congratulations BackToShootPeeps! I have no worries that such a nice, yet weird, friend will do awesome in New York. Good luck and see you soon!

bip smiles as she is talking but her face expression quickly turns to dislike as she sees Bodie, Dripple and BTSP going at it together.

Report Post Tip

I'll keep this short and sweet (see what I did here..) since your busy with the 'guys' there and say many big gratz on you moving and becoming a father! Very well done. <3

*Amethyst covers Bip's eyes and leads her away*

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my dear friend, a truly well deserved opportunity in a city that the Czylharz family originated in. On behalf of myself and the Czylharz family we wish you the best in NY. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Booted To The Bronx
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL