Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 05:11:35
Page:  1 
Loyalty Rewarded Started by: BackToShootPeeps on Dec 17, '13 05:07

The night was becoming day, and the party was ending.  The dark skies had started to lighten as the smell of the alcohol stained floor proved both sticky and intoxicating in the warmth of the cluboom.  He had loved the Hotel elysee but always liked to stop for a meal and hobnob with some of his showbiz pals, tonight was different Di Maggio was still here but tonight was about celebration.  The cold morning air swept through as the celebrations continued with some having parties of their own as they wandered the streets looking for payed company but there was only one thing on his mind tonight, his new position.

He smiled as he had one last dance with sweets, before leading her outside.  Looking in her eyes, he smiled

well we had a good run so far haven't we, who would of thought we would of done so well.  I remember when i brought you into Drunkys family as a mere associate, yet you were never just that.

He pauses as he sips at the champagne, before offering a drop more to Sweets from the bottle he swings in lively dance as the music continues from inside.  Looking over he shrugs a little as he leans against the pole for stability.  Sipping straight from the bottle he looks, time for a new challenge now he mutters to himself.

You served both me and Drunky well, you have done everything asked of you and more, and always asked where else can help.  As you took subcrewleader and worked with associates you did well and worked the same on the recruitment front, rounding you for anything.   Even in wartime, you never hid, you stood shoulder to shoulder with me on the front line as we watched each others backs; that sort of loyalty should never go unrewarded.

A building in Longwood came into my possession in a game of cards with a few in Manhattan and New Jersey, maybe is a good time for you to branch out on your own, and show how much your really capable off.  They are a fine crew, and sure will make your job easy.  The buildings got space for trucks, some places for the guys to sleep and cooking facilities and a back room for cards and roulette, it used to be a speakeasy but was shut down.   Is a classy middle class neighbourhood, so can get good money plus plenty of Poles, Russians and Irish to work for you there.

Throwing her the keys he smiled.

Report Post Tip

congratz, sweets. I look forward to seeing what the future brings for you and your family as well as our district :D

Report Post Tip

~smiling sweetly listening to him, drinking her champagne down~

It has been a good run, and you know I will always have your back, then as I do now. Thankies for this opportunity... I'll give my best and not let you or Drunky, bless his soul, down. 

~catching the keys, she gives him a big huggle and one more dance before head to her new HQ~

Report Post Tip

Atrocity was in New York to celebrate BTSP taking Godfather when he heard the news he then ran to the streets to congratulate his friend.

Sweets what can I say though we have not directly worked together we have had many chats and they have always been great you are a great person and are a hard working person that this district is lucky to have I wish you nothing but the best and I am sure you will help build a great district. To your run lasting longing than my fathers! All jokes aside I am happy to see you get this opportunity.

Atrocity gives Sweets some muffins before continuing on to conduct his business

Report Post Tip

Cory Chase shares a cigar as he lowers his shades and looks at Sweets.

"Sweets, I've had the pleasure to know you for a while now. You've certainly busted your ass for our old district in the Suburbs, but most importantly, for the family. There isn't anyone else I can think of that deserves this honor as much as you do. Behind the scenes, you're a star and the way you can handle yourself leaves me no worries at all when you take on your own task in your family. I'm very proud to see you get the chance and I know you'll do an amazing job with your future endeavors.

SO PROUD OF YOU!"

Cory pinches her on the cheeks and continues to smoke on his cigar. He turns around with a pitcher full of beer and looks around the crowd awkwardly.

"Where the hell is EA!?!"

Report Post Tip

~ catches a glance at Sweets running down the hall with keys jangling in her hand ~

"Sweets! A moment of your time please." Sweets had stopped in her tracks and looked back over toward me. "Listen.." I said with a grin.. "I want you to know how proud of you I am. I've watched you come a long way. I've learned a lot from you. I also want you to know, I'll always have your back. You need anything.. we'll make it happen!"

~walks over to the corner bar in the office and pours two drinks~

"To your future and the future of the Dungeon division.. salute'!"

<3

Report Post Tip

~Infinity joined the gathering in the streets and he couldn't resist adding his two cents~

"Sweets you have inspired me to learn more, to do more, and to become more for the family and for myself. I am proud to be your friend and with your leadership we will build a crew that will delight our Godfather BackToShootPeeps and be worthy of the Bronx"

~Infinity raises his glass in hearty congratulations to Sweets~

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Loyalty Rewarded
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL