Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 12:59:33
Page:  1 
The Dungeon under SpeakEasy Started by: Sweets on Dec 17, '13 06:57

~Throwing the keys to her car to ReignMan, as he gets into the driver seat, she slides into the seat next to him, looking into the back seat at Infinity with a smile, she tells him the address that BackToShootPeeps has gave her during the party that night. As he flicks on the headlights they start towards the place.~

"Where are we heading?" Infinity just had to ask, as he was getting pretty tired of the cryptic talk that was going around.

~Sweets looks back at him with a sweet little smile crossing her lips.~

"To our new HQ!"

~As they pull up to the drive, they see a figure in the door way. They get out and start heading up the steps to the door to find BTSP, standing there with a smile.~

"You think I would miss this?"

~With a nod of her head to the guys around her, she pulls the keys out of her pockets and unlocks the door. More beautiful than anything else she had ever seen. She turns to the guys.~

"We are now ready to start building this family and district."

Welcome to The Dungeon under SpeakEasy! Cheers!

Report Post Tip

The gentle purr of the engine, as he slowly drove by, wanting to make sure Sweets arrived safely and he could see her face he smiled as she drove by.   He wondered what she would do altogether as a small grin came accross his face when thinking of the name. 

Walking up to her he smiled, welcome to the land of opportunity he thought to himself as he slid her a breifcase.  This will help tighten the security up round here and pay for some renovations as he slid her a small fortune.

Giving Sweets a Hug, he walked half way down the path, before looking back. "Enjoy your success, good luck and congratulations".

Report Post Tip

"Even more amazing than I imagined!" I said to Sweets, Infinity, and BTSP. "This is definitely going to be amazing, even more so when iit's complete."

~runs up and down the hallways.. dancing in circles.. throwing one hand up, the other hand down, and sticking my nose in the air~

Tells BTSP.. "Sweets likes that shit!" 

<3

Report Post Tip

Awesome seeing you so bolded up. I know you will continue to do well also Sweets. 

*hands Sweets a pink whip* Keep your 2 hands in line ;) <3

Gratz with The Dungeon! :)

Report Post Tip

Smiles at Reignman

"well just keep an eye on her, is a lot of space to get ready, so a lot of work to come."

grins thinking of the challenges ahead for both of them as he thinks of the next auth in Bronx down the line as well as the possible NPC invasion from Queens.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Dungeon under SpeakEasy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL