Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 02:40:07
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part four. Started by: enkindle on Dec 18, '13 00:25

With the new chat, if you hover over any link it covers up all the different chat tabs and the "Send chat..." input with the URL. Occasionally this wont go away unless you click on a blank area. If we could just bump the chat window up a line or two so that there is a blank line with nothing in it so the URL doesn't block anything that would be awesome. 

Report Post Tip

Death knell colour seems to be being overridden by contact colours on crew lists again.

Report Post Tip

When you fail to Grave Rob, you get nothing in personals for it.

e.g. You were spotted and narrowly escaped

Report Post Tip

Grave Robs don't have their own category in your personals :(

Report Post Tip

Nope, it doesn't. You can remove the dead from each group in one go, but not from ALL groups at once.

Doing it by individual groups hits the page limit (didn't monitor to see what's triggering that, if it's SDI related or plain old JS) before I've gotten through all groups, so having a "remove all" would avoid users having to refresh the page half way through tidying it and would save those of us who use lists extensively a bit of time. The page limit also blocked removing a large number of lists in one page load, so seems to just be a general script/action limit rather than anything specific to the 'dead' actions.

Report Post Tip
http://gyazo.com/6b99b21cf194b7591c2cec13d011be58

I intended to put that here earlier, but had gambling blocked and never had this chance in a while. It's nothing big but as you see in the screen capture, it says your bet of 50,000 was returned, when actually I lost it and it was taken (which I should) so it should say "Your bet of $50,000 was taken."
Report Post Tip

ability to copy and paste personals into spreadsheets like locals can would be nice

Report Post Tip
Jan 15, 13:01:19 You were transferred 0.01 credits by an anonymous benefactor. The note "I must remain anonymous as i belong to CH. but you must be warned. CH are drawing up plans to take down PH over the weekend. i have lots friends in PH. im doing this for them." was included.

People shouldn't be able to attach notes to anonymous transfers.

Report Post Tip

Tetley, is that really so different than other forms of anonymous communication? For example, disguising who you are on IRC has always been a method, except that requires both people to be on IRC and the anonymous person to be reasonably advanced with it. It's just more convenient. 

Report Post Tip

With IRC etc you actually have to put a little effort in though, whereas with credits you just tick the box. Personally I'd like it if you could only send anonymous messages with a minimum credit transfer of at least 1 credit.

It shouldn't be 'convenient' or 'easy' to send out messages like that, otherwise you get what we've had for the past couple of months with people sending ridiculous messages with 0.01 credit transfers every couple of days.

Report Post Tip

@enkindle, I believe it is because you can block people who send you nuisance mail in game but not people who do this as you don't know who they are. Cash transfer's cannot be sent anonymously unless you give out the key so perhaps credit transfer's can be change to be the same.

Report Post Tip

DeadlySin, thats fair. I would not mind putting a minimum on anonymous transfers. Beyond annoying at the least should cost you. Really, it should be physically painful.

Report Post Tip

In the same token, people can prank you from a payphone whenever they want and leave ridiculous messages. Send anonymous letters to your house etc. In a mafia sense, they can do much more than this.

Not everyone gets these anonymous transfers, yet in the same way if someone IRL wanted to stalk and annoy someone, they quite easily could.

It may be annoying, yet some things IRL annoy the fuck out of me as well, and we just have to live with it.

Report Post Tip
Throw a Stick of Dynamite
Normal stength attack.

Might want to add an r to stength.
Report Post Tip

The recent changes giving a higher cash bonus for completing wacking achievements wasn't applied to Godfather Galvanizer Phases yet it's the hardest one to complete.

You completed the Godfather Galvanizer - Kill A Godfather achievement! You have received some experience, as well as $50,000 and 0.1 credits.

You completed the Godfather Galvanizer - Phase 2 - 2x achievement! You have received some experience

You completed the Made Man Murderer - Kill 5 Made Men achievement! You have received some experience, as well as $500,000 (I don't have Don Damager Phase 1 personal anymore)

You completed the Don Damager - Phase 2 - 10x achievement! You have received some experience, as well as $1,000,000

Report Post Tip

I'm not basing my observation on empirical evidence so if I'm wrong please forgive me, but it 'feels' and certainly seems to be the case that the midwest (Detroit particularly) enjoys a much greater range of drug prices than the east coast. (I can't really talk for the west coast as I rarely take the 12 hour journey).

As I remember it, this was originally to offset the fact that Chicago>Detroit was a longer journey than Philadelphia > New York. As this is no longer the case, the drug prices should reflect that.

Report Post Tip

Locking a BA thread has a message "That thread doesn't exist" even though it does. It locks the thread anyways, the message is incorrect.

Report Post Tip
Lol this is an awesome thread
Report Post Tip

Enkindle!!!!!!

I love the ctrl+right click. I love it. I just have one suggestion for it; can you put "add to contacts" in that menu so that the dialog box comes up? That would be dope as fuck.

Report Post Tip
When you're looking at the past archived profiles and you view their posts... If they have than 1 page of posts and you try to view the next page it says user not found.
Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL