Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 18:23:14
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part four. Started by: enkindle on Dec 18, '13 00:25

Mousing over the [?] on the jail page that brings up the information about crackdowns is hidden by the top menu.

Report Post Tip

When typing on a Mac using Safari, instead of the cursor going down a line it goes up to the top. The new line is created but the cursor still goes to the top. Same happens on Safari for iPhone. Doesn't happen with any other site.

Report Post Tip

I noticed that Paul, if I hit return in my iPhone it drops the text down a line, instead of placing a new line at the bottom. Happens on safari only.

Report Post Tip

Snitching to get out of jail... why can't it tell us how many W/S's it'll take? Why do I have to click one, two, three all seperately? Why not just charge us X amount and be done with it?

Report Post Tip
I believe the female godmothers or a man with a female name should be still titled Godmother instead of Godfather. For example Godmother Maria and Godmother Kelly_Kapowski, I don't know if I'm missing something but both are females no? Might as well make this small change for the title to make sense. Just a suggestion to ponder on..
Report Post Tip

Don't know if this has been mentioned before or if this is the right place. But since we got the new chat down the bottom I have noticed we can only see previous conversation if we go to options and turn the new chat off. Perhaps we need a way to have a few lines of previous conversation.

A couple of reasons why I say this but mainly because sometimes you could just log in and you just feel so lost on whats going on sometimes! Or like you might post drug prices only to find out someone has done it just seconds before you logged in making you look like a parrot. So yeah perhaps just a few lines so that when you log in you can see whats going on. Don't want to interrupt and important conversation! Hope that makes sense lol

Report Post Tip

Message activity:

Mar 19, '15 01:44 (31 days, 19 hours, 40 minutes, 53 second ago)

Time left on an admin jail sentence

20 days, 22 hours, 27 minutes, 9 seconds

Can we make it so that every occasion a time has to be posted it shows as, for example, 20d, 22h, 27m, 9s

That way columns don't get stretched and things don't take up more space than needed.

Report Post Tip

Filter out NPCs (CA, RIA, MIA, Rogue, etc.)

Can we add all DDs from UEs to that filter?

Report Post Tip

It appears like when you get killed the game automatically switches your achievements to not be viewable anymore, even when you have set them to be public.

Report Post Tip

An experience bar...? :)

Report Post Tip

MrPolo, that will NEVER happen.

Report Post Tip

A man can dream...

Report Post Tip

An experience pie chart?

Report Post Tip
Recently the drop down menus jump around on mobile devices when you touch the option you want, unless you're fully zoomed out so the drop down can be fully seen. Android lollypop.
Report Post Tip

I don't like that when trying to mass mail online members of my home district it says ***Mass Mail To Online Members Of [whatever district I'm currently in]***

Report Post Tip
[15:30:02] Notice: Random Credit Drop On IRC
[15:40:00] Notice: Random Credit Drop On IRC
[16:00:02] Notice: Random Credit Drop On IRC
[16:10:02] Notice: Random Credit Drop On IRC
[16:30:01] Notice: Random Credit Drop On IRC
[16:40:00] Notice: Random Credit Drop On IRC
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Oh man Rita, that's what I was going to post. Lol

Report Post Tip

I've noticed that too LouisGato since upgrading to lollipop on my HTC One, but my HTC desire 620 is still on kitkat is fine.

Report Post Tip

On back alley, when you click the arrow on bottom right on the threads to view last viewed post, it says That topic doesn't exist. Highly annoying, any way of fixing?

Report Post Tip

When you go to wack a durden in huge spawn and their status says "imprisoned".  Now I have to go to the jailbreak screen and seek out whoever is in jail which is frustrating to break them out before I can wack them.  I know there's Control+F but I play a lot on my iphone and it doesn't help me a lot then.

suggestion - when it says "imprisoned" is there a way to have that link go to a jailbreak for them instead of the wack screen link?

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL