Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 15:05:42
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part four. Started by: enkindle on Dec 18, '13 00:25

Rusty, the back alley >> issue is fixed.

Report Post Tip
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but what about auto-refreshing the Locals page when you fly to a different district to update to the one you're currently in? I know the drug page does this, so I don't think it'd be too hard to incorporate in?
Report Post Tip

Having to 'swipe right' on profiles when using the profile scrollers, as they appear on the right hand side of the profile which, unless you've got tiny fingers and deadly precision, you can't click on if zoomed out to full screen.

Zoomed in, you get Tinder syndrome on your thumb swiping to the right. 

Report Post Tip

HenriDucard,

What if you want to keep your locals up for comparison when you fly?  I think it may be better to make someone refresh it manually then chance losing your list that you need to compare to.

Report Post Tip
Clicking on people in locals then hitting back and starting at top of locals again.

Found a solution though, click add to contacts before you hit back, then close contacts window and you're where you left off.
Report Post Tip

SammyGato if you press ctrl and click you can open the profile in a new tab and the locals page stays as it is.

Report Post Tip
Yeah, on mobile is a slight pain to manage that. Plus my laptop doesn't like new tabs!

Thanks though.
Report Post Tip

Added 1 people to your to contact group 'Cunts'.

Surely that should be person.

Report Post Tip

Also for above "to your to"???

Report Post Tip
Clicking on a member from crew members page and the pop up opens top left corner?

Almost impossible to close on mobile and phone throwing ensues.

Can we make it so the pop up closes if you click "view full profile"?
Report Post Tip

Jake_Ballard, fixed people\person and "to your to".

SammyGato, I don't quite understand what you meant by clicking contacts, maybe hit me up on IRC and we can clarify. Also, I fixed the dialog position for the crew stuff and made it close when you view full profiles.

A couple old ones, whose posters are dead that are worth mentioning:

@Denam, When you CTRL+Right click a name in the online list the "Add Contact" link now uses the dialog from the profile page rather than going to your contacts page.

@Nestor, most places that show a time duration have been shortened to the format 20d, 22h, 27m, 9s.

Report Post Tip
When accidentally trying to deposit $0. "You can't deposit that much money."

It's just worded...weird? Perhaps "You can't deposit nothing, dipshit!" Or something to the effect.
Report Post Tip

When clicking on manage/sell drugs for the CA the cursor is smack bang on the sell button when the page loads up. As an accident prone person this bugs me and i can't be the only one...and yes, i did sell my stash accidentally because of this.

Suggestion, move it over slightly?

Report Post Tip

The 5 second auto refresh on the OC page. Can there be a way we turn that off? 

Report Post Tip
Hehe, nice one Blox, I had that too once in the past. Am very careful ever since.
Report Post Tip

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, since this isn't a small sized shit that's bothering me. It's at least average sized if not bigger.

After my return, I noticed the mail function is not behaving like it used to.

Copy pasting from several parts of the game into a mail will send broken html code into the mail. An easy example of that would be trying to copy paste multiple personals. The checkbox part is sent over as

<input name="msg[52954619]" style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" type="checkbox" value="yes" />

Any buttons etc will also add some spaghetti to the mail such as 

<form action="http://mafiareturns.com/credits/spend.php?action=confirm&amp;what=timer_perk_cleanup" method="post" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; display: inline;"><input style="width: auto; background-image: linear-gradient(rgb(43, 43, 43) 0%, rgb(14, 14, 14) 79%);" type="submit" value="Add 30 days for 1.00 credit..." /> </form>      <form action="http://mafiareturns.com/credits/spend.php?action=gift&amp;what=timer_perk_cleanup" method="post" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; display: inline;"><input style="width: auto; background-image: linear-gradient(rgb(43, 43, 43) 0%, rgb(14, 14, 14) 79%);" type="submit" value="...as a Gift" /> </form>

Obviously, avoiding to highlight buttons and other weird things is relatively easy, but the checkboxes in the personals are pretty much unavoidable when trying to copy more than 1 personal.

In addition to the above, when you copy text from a mail that's already been sent (ie from your inbox), and then paste it in a new mail, a new line character seems to be getting added between every line.

If I send the mail 

Hello enkindle

Thanks for fixing things

Goodbye

and then highlight, copy and paste it, it will be pasted as

Hello enkindle

Thanks for fixing things

Goodbye

This is all happening in Chrome, if that's somehow relevant and I haven't tried using other browsers to test it.  

Report Post Tip

I seem to have the above problem (or something that looks like it) as well. 

Report Post Tip
Can you set the Credit Alerts to not alert you if it's your own credit(s) or cash up?
Report Post Tip

On the locals listing page there's a button on the top "click to see all". When I'm scrolling down the locals, all the other buttons are there aswell but not that one. I have to scroll aaallll the way back up. This is probably too little a shit but it still bugs me..

Report Post Tip
When your in jail and you type in the forums and by the time you hit submit your busted out it would be cool if it still allowed you to submit it or at least when it says you have to be in jail to be in jail and then you go to do something like click on the visit drug dealer pop up the message are you sure you wanna leave this page kinda annoying being it can't be submitted I don't know jack about making coding or running a game so if this is not a easy change I'm sorry
Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL