Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 15:10:54
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 … [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part four. Started by: enkindle on Dec 18, '13 00:25

RasAlGhul I find your question confusing. So for that scenario, you are selling prodoct (credits or cash) but have an alert for the same product for the same value? Surely you would set your alert for a better value than what you are selling for?

Report Post Tip
...Good fuckin point.
Report Post Tip

Filling a jail from the Manage > Spend screen doesn't take you to the jail page.

Report Post Tip
Can we have the option to allow people to see how much cash we have on hand? Say I'm gambling and I get 100m some how from winning, I'd rather not have anyone who looks at my profile know that given my rank and protection.
Report Post Tip

Adroit then just put it in the bank.

Report Post Tip
Cato, if I was indeed gambling then I'd need it on hand. Now I know they can see via dice room what I'm doing but I'd rather not have a random person who's scrolling through profiles to message me and say something
Report Post Tip
Also when people snipe the harty via last few seconds, it's just annoying -_-
Report Post Tip
Adroit yes it can be annoying when someone swoos in the last few seconds of the Harty but it also makes it fun
Report Post Tip
Aye, everyone is allowed to play they way they want, it's just simply annoying :P
Report Post Tip

Mobile version has picked up a "Want to throw my phone " annoying bug. Quite often after selecting the "Manage" tab, after it opens everything in it becomes un-selectable. If you click on "Banking" for example, it jumps you to the top left hand corner. If you zoom out and full screen then click, it zooms you straight back in to the top left. Clicking other tabs works fine and you can still access banking through clicking your cash for example, however the manage window doesn't close. 

Galaxy S6, Android lollypop

Report Post Tip

Rossi, this seems to be an issue with chrome on lollipop, a workaround is to have the menu you want to use in the centre and not overly zoomed in.

Report Post Tip

Please bring back the little checkbox that asked you whether or not you liked black coffee or not when you tried to chang your password. :P

I always thought it was funny, you had to click the box to like black coffee.

It would be a nostalgic easter egg for us old timers, much like the Falure rollovers.

Report Post Tip

Just now noticed my rather embarrassing first line there. 

Should be

Please bring back the little check box that asked you whether or not you liked black coffee when you tried to change your password. :P

Report Post Tip

The fact that I can't toggle the Watched threads eye to be white or not :/ So it shows up because someone posted and I check where I need to fly to to reply... and then I completely forget by the time my timers are free. I'd love to be able to toggle it to remind myself to check! 

Report Post Tip

^^^

This would be nice.

Report Post Tip

Mine is BG's - When I shoot and "Gravely Wound" a BG What is that? By definition of the word "Gravely" that means the BG will most likely die due to the wound I inflicted, meaning I most likely killed him. SO in essence how does that play out? Is he dead or not, does that BG die after a few minutes just not right away, does it only live if that particular BG can be Up Kept before it dies? It creates a huge Grey Area in my head and I fear it might drive me to the bottle...

Report Post Tip

Gravely wound is that, a wound. It was a shot that nearly killed the bodyguard, but not quite. He is still living.

money-b

Report Post Tip

Could be a way to fix this but I am just ignorant... However, the chat window is huge. When I open it, it takes up about a 1/3 of the screen. A way to make it a tad smaller would be much appreciated. I know on the last format there was just a click and drag thing you could do.

Report Post Tip

There is still a click/drag feature. It's at the top left of the chat box.

Report Post Tip

It would be nice to have some kind of measure for how much exp I'm earning and how close I am to progressing. The lack of it was one of the first things I noticed when I joined. Most new players will go looking for some kind of progression system like "ok what do I do now?" If it's not there... then a new player will just get lost and likely leave. I was lucky that some members of my crew painstakingly explained everything to me.. but I don't think the game should rely on that.

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL