Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 04:26:02
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part four. Started by: enkindle on Dec 18, '13 00:25

I didn't read through this so I don't know if this has been mentioned...

The chat box has a few little annoying things that are...

When minimized the [C] tab isn't where it is supposed to be, when someone replies into it, it seems to show up (sometimes) but in order for me to go into the crew chat and write I have to click one of the others to maximize it and then click on the [C] tab.

Secondly when I'm in a chat and there is a scroll bar because a lot of people have been replying, the scroll bar doesn't push right down to the bottom, for me to see the latest thing being said, I have to manually scroll down myself which is very annoying. 

This is basically making me not really want to use the feature, is this happening for everyone else, just me? Certain browser? (I'm using Chrome.)

Report Post Tip
When you move a thread from your back alley to another forum and it sorts it by when you posted it in your back alley rather than when you moved it to the other forum.
Report Post Tip

Having to make people sponsors once removing them from being a hand, for me I will be changing my hands at least one maybe twice a day, so having to give sponsorship each time is quite annoying.

Report Post Tip
Cordelia, that is intentional, it's supposed to retain the date it was originally written. You could always find a creative way to bump it before you move it this way it will have a newer date.
Report Post Tip

I realize most of these names I'm replying to are dead but \_(ツ)_/¯

@HenriDucard, Changed the message then you try to deposit $0 to "You can't deposit nothing..."

@Blox, Put a confirmation requirement on the Sell Drugs button for CAs.

@Selective, Figured out why the WYSIWYG was not cleaning pasted HTML. 

@Liga, Added a link to view all locals at the bottom of the page. 

Jake_Ballard, When you Lockdown the city you are currently in from the spend page, you will be sent to the jail page automatically.

@Cato, Added a Reclaim feature for credit codes you have purchased.

Aislin, Hovering your mouse over the timers now shows when the timer will end. This only works on the SDI.

Report Post Tip

Thanks Enkindle (Jake_Ballard)

Report Post Tip

I hope this hasn't already been addressed, but as a RH, I would like the option to JUST view my own mail and make it stick. I can set the option to view my own mail, but as soon as i leave the mail page and return, I'm seeing ALL mail again. Perhaps an option in that menu where when you view the mail it becomes a sticky option. Whatever you choose it what it stays on until you choose to see all again?

Report Post Tip

Thank you. :)

Report Post Tip

When people are collecting locals, sometimes when they are sent all you receive is a blank mail.

Report Post Tip

Esau thats the person sending thats in the wrong. Sometimes when you load them with all districts, it loads blank.

This only happend to me when there were approx 1000 people in the city though.

Report Post Tip

You can't buy a gift without gifting it to someone at that point in time. It would be nice to purchase gifts, and then gift them out when you want to.

Report Post Tip

When you are removed from a hand position, your sponsorship is taken away...that shouldn't be, it's not like it's a demotion :/

Report Post Tip
When people send U a link and it says your dead
That gets annoying (s)
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Game chat being in local time instead of game time. Would make more sense to be game time surely?

Report Post Tip

Sneek

You can turn that off by going to this link here and clicking the block page checkbox.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

When you maximize the WYSIWYG editor, the menu at the top is still visible (and in the way).

Report Post Tip

in the mobmail. when you have a draft saved and you try to send a reply to someone, the draft appears even though it's not the reply i wanted to send.

Report Post Tip

LOL, thats a new feature that has been added al_fons0.

Report Post Tip

my bad :(

Report Post Tip
When I post a reply to a thread I try to hit the 'Load Preview' and nothing happens. What's the deal with that?
Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL