Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 08:08:00
Page: [ <<< - < ] … 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [ > - >>> ]
INPUT: Little shit that bugs you. Part four. Started by: enkindle on Dec 18, '13 00:25
The fact that OC results vanish from your personals after a little while.
Report Post Tip

Arizona that's deliberate the same as being busted from jail, I believe it's after 30 minutes to to prevent excess personals as most people find those ones spammy.

Report Post Tip

I'm OCD and the fact that I can't sort my gifts by name drives me crazy. They're sorted by date they're received so the perks are all over the place. Would love to be able to sort them by name. 

Report Post Tip

Hiding achievements that we don't want to see! 

Example: 

Having a checkbox at the end of the achievement, to the left. When you check it, it hides and when you uncheck it, it reappears. 

Or, I prefer this one too, at the bottom of the page, a list with the titles of all achievements and again, have a checkbox next to each title. It would be easier to locate which one you don't want or want if you ever change your mind about wanting or not wanting to complete that achievement. 

Report Post Tip
Jul 30, 21:42:50 -Telkin- contributed $1,800,000 to the HQ Fortifications fund.
  Jul 30, 21:42:50 Contributed $1,800,000 to the HQ Fortifications fund.

The double notification when you put money into your own Fort :P 

Report Post Tip
I'm with what Arizona said
Report Post Tip
On the Tax Rates page, sorting the Tax Paid (by date) doesn't sort the dates correctly.
Report Post Tip

I couldn't find anything in the options, however IF it's there I'd appreciate it being pointed out to me :)

the button "disable pop-ups on THIS page"... could this not be automatic and if you want a page to have the pop ups then click it to make it happen. so "enable this to have pop-ups on THIS page too"

when you open multiple pages from the obits or when scouting multiple threads, if the jail timer notification pops up but you don't want to click okay to be taken to the jails page, it opens the notification up in every single tab you've opened. anyone who trains their gun on bgs, or GRs will probably testify to how much of an annoyance pop ups in every tab can be. 

Report Post Tip

Been sitting on this one for a while.

Not being able to see how much you're leveling your bodyguards for if you chose not to select all (Or can't afford it, more appropriately). You can select multiple BG's and then the popup simply esquires as to if you want to upgrade that many. I guess if I was watching my pocket, I wouldn't know if that's ok, because I don't know how much it'll be!

Report Post Tip

It's nobody business how much mail you get or send.

Report Post Tip

On the Jobs page, the table "Crew Job Account Balance" exists twice.

It would also come in handy if it was possible for crew leaders to withdraw money from the fortifications balance in case of contributions made in error.

Report Post Tip

It's nobody business how much mail you get or send.

Report Post Tip

I agree with Kawir.  First time players depost money into the HQ fort account often enough, not realizing that the forts are complete and the money is essentially wasted.

That account should be no different than the jobs account.

Report Post Tip

This menu disappearing on the Armoury screen:

Members |  Tax Rates |  Taxes |  Voting |  Armory |  HQ Forts |  Jobs |  Auth Reqs(0) |  Perks |  Invites |  Mass Mail |  Details |  Crew Settings |

Report Post Tip

When Authorizing/Not Authorizing Perm Wack, the option to select multiple at once is there, but when you click "Do it" it only runs through for the first one selected. Any way we could either remove the option to do more than one at a time, or make it actually do all the ones selected? :)

Report Post Tip
I hate that I've been stuck at 38 for a month now, what am I supposed to do when I have no credits and I've tried everything! So tired of this!
Report Post Tip
NayNay Do jails, shoot forts when sudden come. That's the best I can say. It gets harder and harder as you climb up the ladder but you just have to keep at it! If you need credits I'm sure your CL TurkeyBear can help you out with advice on that. But you can also run OCs and do your petties and votes to work up some cash to buy credits.
Report Post Tip

Contacts Page:

When you "Add Crew" your name is not added to the same list even though you are part of the crew.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Lol that one's been bugging me for ages as well, JamesStPatrick

Report Post Tip

@JamesStPatrick, -Telkin-

I'm fairly sure that the majority of users don't want to colorize and accessorize their own name in their own 60 seconds list.  They know they are online since.... well.. they are online.

I could be wrong, by all means add it to the suggestions and let the users weigh in if you feel that the majority of users want their own name added to the list of names to stand out in the 60 seconds list.

Report Post Tip

How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL