Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 16:56:47
Page:  1 
What would Anarchy do for Staten Island Started by: Anarchy on Dec 18, '13 04:02

Anarchy heads to the Podium as he brings his hand towards his mouth as he coughs twice to clear his throat

Hello all, as you all are well aware of I am running as a potential candidate to move to Staten Island. 

Now I am sure you're all wondering what would I bring to Staten Island. 

Anarchy pauses to clear his throat

First and foremost I have the funding to support myself, my crew and my bodyguards which will mean low taxes, I am also a very friendly person who's always contributed to his crew and I've been a Right Hand Man myself before my old boss Remy untimely demise so I have the experience and the knowledge to run a crew I am willing to give ever ones Kin a chance but only one chance I do not tolerate actions that put others in jeopardy. 

I am also awake for large amount of time during the day so you'll see me and my, hopefully, future crew walking around cleaning up Staten as we try to rebuild the City.

I am experienced in many ways and I respect everyone that has entered this competition as we're all trying to do what is best for Staten and for the future of a City we wish to make a home, or a home once more, New York.

Anarchy takes a long pause, grabs the water in front of him and takes a drink from the glass cup.

Why do I think I should be chosen over others? Well I've been apart of this life for a while now, my Boss and Bosses have trusted me enough to be in their close circle. I do what's right for my crew and for my friends but most of all for the people who've treated and treat me well over these past days. 

At the end of the day, this is all about Respect I will not bribe, I will not intimidate or slander my opposition. I want a strong and healthy relationship with my fellow candidates in this election and if you vote for me I can promise I will do what is right, what is best for New York and protect this thing of ours even longer.

We've recently seen the dark times and have had little time to mourn our friends, our relatives and our teachers. I do believe that if I go to Staten Island I can make their deaths not in vein for loosing a City they loved. But make them proud that the City was reborn.

Thank you all and to my opponents good luck in the election.

Anarchy takes another drink of the glass of water, lights a cigarette and sits back down in his chair.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: What would Anarchy do for Staten Island
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL