Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 12:31:11
Page:  1 
Have you forgot about Honor? Started by: Honor on Dec 18, '13 16:58
The streets have been filled with multiple speeches, obviously some better than others. It's late in the evening, walking out of his new home in the Bronx Honor heads down to Central Park. He walks around the park for about 15 minutes, and decides it's time to remind the public about his campaign, his speech was given early in the afternoon before most if the others. He walks over to the fountain, jumps up onto the ledge and says...

Hello my friends and competitors once again! In my last speech I left some wondering so they asked, but I feel like many more of you were left hanging and I apologize for that. So please allow me to take more of your time and clearer with my intentions and also to remind you I'm still here.

I am here to bring glory and prosperity to New York and given the chance I'd like to start in Staten Island. My great grandfather worked with Katherine before she had to step down. He wrote nothing but bad memories often being alone inside the headquarters, and often fending for himself. I will not let this happen, I am awake for most hours of the day and will be there for everyone and anyone.

Next I will ensuring everyone who has earned it will have a chance to help me lead. My ancestors have always worked diligently and rewarded rarely for it. I will not let this happen to anyone else as it will become annoying after awhile.

The reason Chicago has been such a successful city is because it has had good communication. I will do my best to have weekly meetings begun for the while city of New York if we can all find the right time for it. This would help New York once again be a prosperous city like Chicago.

Me and my hands will ensure that our sponsors recruit the right way. We will take the time to eat dinner or have a drink with a potential associate before asking them to join this world of ours.

There are many candidates some experienced some not, so you may be wondering why should you choose me. I have been in this city at it's best and I've been in it at it's worst, I've seen what it's like when it's not full of rubble and I miss that. I have only worked hard to ensure the safety, comfort and well being of others is taken care of and I will continue to do so. I will also keep the no taxes policy the late Drunky has employed. This man has always had my full respect and I will continue his value and belief.

The fountain turns back on and sprays Honor with water

I guess I've been talking to long huh, I'm sorry for the long speech my friends. I wish the best of luck to every candidate and a good night to you all here!!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Have you forgot about Honor?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL