Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 10:09:45
Page:  1 
Lefty on the Loose at BlackBottom Started by: Viene on Dec 19, '13 10:34

Looking at the window and past the streets ,Viene study the  busy people all hurrying past each other to finish their business ,she reckon some of these are her people and alot have potentials , she begin to plan when  heard a knock on her office door .

"They are here " Miyuki , her right hand woman whispers.

"Sit " Both Tither , her former right hand man and her left hand man BboyDurante make themselves comfortable at the lounge chair that the Godmother kept at her office.

" I will make this short and simple , Tither , with your family growing each day and our business expanding rather quickly . I think it is about time that we form a new family here in Black Bottom . There are a lot of potentials from Black Bottom and I can say it has been hard for me who to give this new key to the headquarters just around the block . " She then looks at BboyDurante  and cheekily throws the key to his direction , he catch it smoothly .

" As always , you are quick , sharp and reliable . Those are the qualities that I have been looking for my next captain . Bboydurante that headquarter she pointed at the direction of the new building , will be your new place , build it , refine it , culture , train your new people that will be under you. "

Miyuki then brings a bottle of champagne , the favorite drink of her Godmother . She pops it open and pours at each glass that she prepares earlier .

" Tither with BboyDurante setting up , you will be the Underboss of Blackbottom , overseeing business here and there when me and Miyuki are  not around . BboyDurante with this new position here at  BlackBottom I will eagerly await what you will bring to us . "

She then raise her glass , Cheers to both of you ."

Report Post Tip

It is a great honor and a much greater responsibility you have given me Godfather Viene. I have seen you work up to where you are now and it sure is a big role to follow. But I'll do my best to live up to the expectations. Again...thank you Godfather Viene.

Report Post Tip

Miyuki raise her glass as Godmother Viene announces that Blackbottom have a new leader, their trusted Left Hand Man BboyDurante.

"Congratulations young man." She approach BboyDurante and give him a big hug. 

"We've known each other for long, and I know how good you are as a member and a hand. I'm looking forward for your success as the crew leader of Arcana Famiglia." 

"Cheers for BboyDurante. All the best for the Arcana Famiglia." She again raise her glass, wink and smile at you.

Report Post Tip

You have worked hard for us my friend. There is none other deserving of this opportunity! Im sure you are excited to run your first ship...best of luck mate! 

Always here for ya! :)

Report Post Tip

Brother I have seen nothing but hard work that you have for you and your people and city. I am excited to see you succeed! And what you can bring to this city. I'm sure it will be nothing but good things. 

Congrats brother! You earned it. 

Report Post Tip

Freelancer notices a large crowd gathering around bboydurante. She makes her way through the crowd and smiles at him.

"Congratulations , its been a pleasure working with you. And I'm sure you'll do good things for BlackBottom and make us grow stronger , good luck to you sir"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Lefty on the Loose at BlackBottom
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL