Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 17:53:48
Page:  1 
The Loop gets ready for. G-G-G-G-man! Started by: Penquin on Dec 19, '13 10:48

The most sexy and happy bird you've ever seen approaches... she kicks away all the soapboxes.
 Still chewing on a fishie she starts to speak!

Hi hi.... nom nom nom, me again!
 Today I am here too announce that my loyal left hand man G_Man is FLYING from the Penquin nest. 
 Thats right. Nom nom nom.

The Penquin appears to have finished the fishie.

Right, so here in the Loop, we're a bit weird.
 Take my RH for example, Ratman.... you'd think thats a boy right? WRONG. A girl.
 DON'T START FLIRTING WITH HER!  

And then we had this Muffin, from the fucking pastry devision...
 Lanslide as his RH you would think is a girl right? WRONG. A boy.
 NO GIRLS, GET BACK! 

And now.... for something to actually make some sense... G_Man, who is in fact a man. CHECK.
 G_man has been with me for a long time, first within Kpacu's crew and later with me in my own crew.
 We've worked very closely together for a long time and I know he will do well in the Loop on his own 2 feet.

So without any further delay, please join me in congratulating G_Man on his crew the Fruit Loops.

Very congratulations.
 So applause.
 Many auth.
 Wow!

Report Post Tip
A steady, reliable man, honest, hardworking, and loyal till death. This promotion couldn't have been given to a better man. You'll shine my friend, there are no doubts about it. I'm not sure about your RHM, he is creepy and smells of old cheese. I suggest a shower, or a containment camp.
Report Post Tip

Thank you Don Penquin and Godfather Kpacumup for giving me this opportunity to work alongside yourselves and Don Muffin in The Loop. It appears Don Penquin I have done something that you are still struggling to do and fly from the nest.

Thank you for the kind words Ragnorak, I must agree young Leper has had a cheesy odor ever since I met him, we have tried to nullify this with a shower on many occasions but it appears the smell is here to stay.

At some point today I will venture into the streets to formerly introduce my family.

Report Post Tip
Leper hobbles past the scattered soapboxes kicked over by Penquin. He curses her under his breath, as walking is already enough of a struggle as it is. He approaches G_man as his fellow mobsters look at the depraved Leper with pity and disgust.

It is an honor to sit at your right hand, G_man. I will dedicate what is left of my miserable existence to making sure you live a long and prosperous life. You shall lead us to glory and achieve great things, things that will solidify your name as legend. We shall overcome obstacles. We shall defy our detractors. We shall drink the blood of every man, woman, and child that stands in our way. We shall make love to our enemies' wives in front of them. Make them watch. Make them rue the day they ever fucked with G_man and The Froot Loop Cereal Division. Seize control of the weak. Crush all opposition. Maybe host some jailbreak parties in between. Perhaps a street story contest too. You wish for me to mail somebody their pet to them in a dozen separate boxes? Say the word. I am yours. To the death. Salut.

Leper smiles and waves at people. His bottom jaw falls off his face onto the sidewalk.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Loop gets ready for. G-G-G-G-man!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL