Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 03:38:44
Page:  1 
The Loop goes all Frooty Started by: G_man on Dec 19, '13 21:19

G made his way to the front of his new Headquarters. He searched around for his hands but they were nowhere to be seen at the moment. Younguns nowadays no respect for time not like us old folk he thinks to himself.

Ladies and Gentleman it appears the Mafia Gods are looking upon me favorably once more. In this life I have survived a fair deal by doing not a lot, but a wise bird took me under her wing and guided me to be become a more useful member of this world. Now the Big Bird and Godfather have given me an opportunity  to lead my own family here in the loop.

I know I am keeping you all in suspense as I know how everyone loves a new auth speech but I am proud to present The Froot Loops - The Cereal Division. I am so sure we will be a success that in the future a company will use our name for a fruit flavored cereal. So our Headquarters is now officially open and in direct competition with the Pastry Division as everyone know breakfast is the most vital meal of the day.

I bid you all a good day.

Report Post Tip

Brushing the hair out of her face Kalebear looks at her boss. Her mind racking every excuse in the book to be late. "My alarm clock broke" "My nieces children wouldn't shut up and I had to straighten them out." "The drug dealer was late for our meeting." Sighing she knew none of the usual would do.

Sorry I'm late. I thought we were supposed to be here in two hours.

Chuckling as she takes out the cookies from the bakery and alcohol she had hidden in her purse.

Congratulations G_man. I look forward to the future working underneath an amazing person such as yourself.

Reaching for the nearby cup a fellow Street person was using she poured G_man a drink and handed it to him.

Report Post Tip
My dear friend, and Leaper too. May your path be filled with success and glory, and a hope that Leaper doesnt fall about before your journey ends. You're a man who leads from the front and inspires others to achieve great things. You will do well, and you will be remembered.
Report Post Tip

Congratulations G Man, it is no secret that you have what our bird always wanted to have... a G! Ahem, that aside you've been with us for quite some time and I'm glad to see you getting a family yourself here with us in the loop, once again congrats fella.

Report Post Tip

Congrats G_Man. I've heard nothing but good things about you and I'm excited to see you get to work with your Family. 

Report Post Tip

G_Man, congratulations.

My bloodline and yours haven't had the hugest amount of dealings, but every time we have crossed paths, it's been pleasant and I've found you very easy to work with.

The best of luck to yourself and your family there in the Loop, it's nice to see you in a bold suit again.

Report Post Tip
Thank you all for your well wishes.

Don WiggleButt I am glad that you have heard good things hopefully I will live up to the praise I have received and Boss Ziva I have always enjoyed our dealings no nonsense and straight to the point.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Loop goes all Frooty
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL