Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 20:49:54
Page:  1 
So you think you can dance? (Mafia Style) Started by: WiggleButt on Dec 20, '13 03:56

Wiggle approaches the town center. As he turns the corner of the local bakery and the crowd, they see him drop it low after moon walking over the gutter. God that man turns me on, and I'm just a narrative. 

"Welcome to our worlds first ever 'So you think you can dance?' twerk off. Although I have no idea what the hell twerk means I do see it used a lot. However, if it involves the ass I think I have that covered. Enough ass to pass gas that big booty Jane aint got shit on me. You know Jane, she runs the bar in Delaware. What an ass she's got right? Anyways, so I am here to present the competition. Basically. I will call up 5 random individuals to break it down. After all 5 have shook their money maker you will have 24 hours from now to cast your votes. Each vote will cost cash, and I'll get to that at the end of the announcement. 75% of all proceeds will go the the winner. Granted after all, I must make something off of taking the time to do this no? So basically the more you vote the more they make."

Excited the crowd hoots and hollers. 

"I'm just excited as you all. Trust me. Nothing like watching Mafioso's embarrass themselves on stage. So this is what's going to happen. I'm going to call someone up, they will break it down for you all too see. At the end of it I'll have you call out your winners. They must be called out in public to ensure all votes are counted fairly for the world to see to prevent any accusations of favoritism. Why am I doing this may you ask? Simple really, after all of the recent stressful events I think it's time for everyone to chillax and enjoy a few laughs. So here we go...."

Wiggle reaches his hand in a hat and begins to shake it around. Grabs a piece of paper then looks back to the crowd. 

"So our first contestant comes from the Bronx in New York. Cory_Chase sir, bring your tail up here and let's see what your made of."

Cory walks up to the stage. Dressed up in odd attire the band begins to play and Cory shows us our moves

See him break it down

The crowd applauds as the man from the Bronx shakes wiggles and claps. 

"Cory_Chase ladies and gentlemen!"

The crowd applauds and hollers Cory's name. 

"That was interesting to say the least. Ok for our next individual we welcome BlackJack from Corktown, Dt! Black bring your ass on up here!"

BlackJack overly excited skips to the stage. As soon as the band starts playing he breaks it down hard.

BlackJack shows his moves 

"Wow look at the man go! Some long legs you have there Sir. Alright for our third contestant we have Husky from South Side, Ch!"

Husky trots up to the center of the stage and then the band begins to play. 

Husky drop pop n' locking it

"Wow man, those splits looked awfully painful. If I could do that I would have no issues landing a female for a night. Sadly all I can do is Wiggle my bum. Ok and for our fourth contestant we have Sweets from the the Bronx in NY! Wow Bronx representing today!"

Sweets quietly approaches the stage all shy like. Until the band starts playing, then it was on. 

Sweets showing that tasty things do come in small packages 

"That was interesting to say the least. Now onto our fifth and final contestant straight out of South Side, Ch. Raven!"

Confused and drunk Raven looks lost as he stumbles to the stage. As the band starts playing he just stands in place staring into space. 

The band stops and waits for a minute. Without music playing Raven starts to dance to the Rhythm in his head. So the band hurry's up and starts playing to catch up. 

Raven showing the world that even drug users have vibe

Applauding for the dance off's last contestant the crowd goes crazy as Wiggle returns to the podium. 

"There you have it folks! That wraps it up for 'So you think you can dance?' dance off. Thank you too the contestants. Please vote for your favorite dance off participant by doing the following."

Each vote cost $25,000 which needs to be wired to WiggleButt. Packages are also available to save you a little cash. 

Individual Vote - $25,000

5 vote package - $50,000 ($25,000 savings)

10 vote package - $100,000 ($50,000 savings)

You may vote as often as you want. They have to be public and will only be confirmed once the cash is sent. You can see the vote results as I update them here.

The Winnings will start at $2,000,000 in cash unless the amount in votes proceeds it in which it eliminates the default amount and the winner receives 75% of what is made in collections. Another reason why it's made public is so everyone can calculate it themselves to ensure no cheating is committed.  The more votes submitted the more your favorite dancer wins.

"There you have it ladies and gentlemen! I hope everyone enjoyed the show. Now get your votes in and show the Mafia world who shook that ass the best."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $25,000 Tip

Assassin stands and watches the contestants dance. Secretly he had been watching Sweets rehearse her dance in private and to see it in front of a live audience was a treat and a half. 

This one is a no brainer i vote Sweets! <3

Report Post Tip

Shadow enjoying the show from the corner of a building across the stage.

I would have to give it to Sweets as well. Nice moves !

Report Post Tip

"I must say... Sweets might have the looks, the personality, and the whole nine yard...

BUT I GOT THE MOVES LIKE JAGGER."

Cory moonwalks away.

Report Post Tip

I must admit Sir Cory_Chase your dance moves were much of a surprise. 

Everyone has about an hour to get their votes in! Right now Sweets is in lead with the only votes. 

If you want to see your contestant win get on the horse! 

Report Post Tip

~watches Cory_Chase moonwalk away and almost falls over~

Yea, Cory, you might got the moves but gotta have the looks to go with the wiggles

~giggles~

Report Post Tip

Well that's it folks!!!!

Sadly it wasn't the turn out I expected but I'm happy to congratulate Sweets on the win!

Well don Mam! Your money is on it's way. 

Report Post Tip

Yay!!!! I'm so happy!! thankies for what little votes I got.. hehe

~wiggles her butt with WiggleButt~

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: So you think you can dance? (Mafia Style)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL