Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 03:16:09
Page:  1 
The Famiglia Comes to Town Started by: bboydurante on Dec 20, '13 17:15

"Two days...god damn it...it took two days fo the movers to transfer my things" bboy mutters to himself. He watched as his Righ Handman pays the last worker before going inside his new Head Quarters. Inside are the paid members of the press anxious to hear a statement from the newly Authed crew leader in Black Bottom Detroit.

First of all I would like to thank Godfatrher Viene for giving me her blessing in setting up my new crew. She is a very wise business woman and I'm sure one of the reasons why she gave me her blessing to set up is to ease down the heat of the cops on her. Now its going to be my office that will be bugged by the authorities. But they got nothing on us. We make sure that our business are all legit. You can hear sneakers from the croud. Yes. All of our business are legitimate as there has never been an evidence them being illegal and I intend to keep it that way.

And now I present to you Arcana Famiglia. We will be working along side with other business men and women around this country. Rebuilding has been the common goal of all the leaders and once again thank you Godfather Viene for this opportunity to help rebuild our city.

Report Post Tip

Sweeney comes over to Black Bottom district in Detroit from the Downtown District. With a cigarette lit and a silk suit with Mr. Albert in his side pocket resting from too much "feeding". He comes to celebrate the new welcomed family. With open arms Sweeney goes over to bboydurante. 

Sweeney smiles, "Friend, gracie on the privilege to be authed in a great city with great people. Support from the Downtown district as Detroit will stand together through times. Bless the Arcana Famiglia, yourself, and Godfather Viene to this celebrate this marvelous occasion!"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Famiglia Comes to Town
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL