Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 20:48:59
Page:  1 
Back in Business Started by: Shaft on Dec 21, '13 21:21

Its been a few weeks since what happened in New York and Shaft found himself in the fine state of Illinois in the great city of Chicago. A friend of his who moved out to Chicago gave him a nice place to stay and next thing he knew he had work and was living here. Since he was here in the Midwest he taught them a new system that could help bring some organization to theirs one guy would take the money run it to the guy with the stuff and then run it back to the customer they didn't need to worry about the cops since Shaft had it covered give an officer a nice big payment every week and they leave you alone it wasn't like in New York on the East coast where the cops were always trying to move on up and catch a big case this was the Midwest and corruption was the game these guys liked to play.

Shaft was taking over the weekly payment over to Chicago's finest Officers Bronowitzki and Detective Richards. He met them over in Grant Park in the Loop they were over in Buckingham Fountain Officer Bronowitzki was looking for some change in the fountain. "Bronowitzki get the hell outta da fountain!". "Christ man I can't I gotta pay off my bookie after the cubs blew that game yesterday I don't pay my bookie off he's gonna cut off my balls man! my balls! I like my liittle bundle of joy down there and I want to keep it!." "Well you should stop betting your money on the cubs then you should know better they haven't won anything in years!" " Just wait man they're gonna win the series this year just wait hey look its Shaft." Shaft shook hands with the officers and showed them the payment. "Whats happening fellas I see Officer Bronowitzki likes to pick up change like a bum." "Nothing much Shaft you know how he is can't stop betting on the cubs even when they're bad." "Hey man just wait til next year you'll see anyway you got the money?" "Yeah right here officer" said Shaft giving them the payment. " Good I think its enough for me to pay off my bookie for this week remember same time next week or we'll be meeting you on the other side of the bars." With that Shaft left business was done for the day he was having dinner with a "Lady friend" later and he wanted to look good. He was in Chicago young, ready, and horny.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Back in Business
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL