Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 03:27:41
Page:  1 
Killing a Movement Started by: WhereWasI on Dec 22, '13 02:29

It was late, late enough that the guards didn't recognize him at first. WhereWasI slowly approached the door, nodded to the bodyguards stationed outside and then knocked on the solid oak door. An ugly little Frenchman wearing a collar that has a tag labeled lion on it opened the door and motioned him in. The ugly little Frenchman started walking towards his desk and said,

"I was shocked to hear you wanted to talk with me, Where-"

WhereWasI pulled a wrench out from his coat pocket and smashed the back of his head with a wrench. Realizing the guards would probably investigate immediately he quickly bolted the doors shut. He stuffed the passed out Frenchman down an escape tunnel located in the same place in every HQ. WhereWasI began to wonder why they all had secret tunnels and who tricked that many Crew Leaders into putting them in the same place. He shook his head, ignored the thought and started dragging the body through the tunnel to the car waiting at the other end. When he finally gets out of the tunnel he ties cuffs the Frenchman's hands and tosses him in the trunk.

WhereWasI drives wildly through the night heading Northwest of Chicago. The Frenchman's men would look for him in Detroit and he needed time to do what he needed to do. When WhereWasI finally got a safe distance away he began looking for a warehouse. He finally came across one in a shady neighborhood and "rented" it. He tossed the guard at the gate a couple hundred dollars and pointed at the street with his thumb. The man immediately ran away clenching the money with a look of fear in his eyes. WhereWasI shook his head at what must've gone through the man's head and continues to drive up to the warehouse. He parks the car and pops the trunk. Noticing the Frenchman dart out from the now opened trunk he throws a wrench striking him in the back of the head again. WhereWasI first brings his equipment inside from the back seat and then he drags the passed out Frenchman into the warehouse, puts him in a chair and latches his arms and legs in place. He brings a bucket of water over and starts filling the tub the Frenchman's feet are latched inside of. He uses the last half bucket of water to splash the Frenchman's fat face and wake him up.

Startled, the Frenchman began checking his surroundings, realized he had no idea where he was and turned to WhereWasI.

"Where Am I?"

WhereWasI pauses, turns to the Frenchman and slaps him in the face.

"That was my father's name, I'm WhereWasI and you'll hate this process a little less if you can get that through your head."

Iocaste began shaking his head in disbelief,

"No you idiot, I meant what city am I in?"

"I have no idea, as I never do. I stopped here because it looked secluded and they clearly have electricity."

Iocaste becomes nervous at the thought of what had just been said and begins to try to escape, but it's no use...

"Recently, I've come across a number of grown men and women pretending to be animals... An action that should be frowned upon in our business but seems to be not only accepted by most, but growing in numbers. You're even a Crew Leader despite this notorious trait. We're going to find out why you do what you do tonight, and then see if we can end this affliction. Now, I'll give you a minute to think about why you tell people you're a lion and hopefully we won't have to make this too painful."

WhereWasI began whistling and walking towards his equipment. He pulled out a blow torch and set up a stand above it just two feet in front of the tub containing Iocaste's legs. Scared, the Frenchman decided to speak up,

"I am a lion. I'm not pretending to be a lion, I really am a lion."

"Wrong answer."

WhereWasI reaches into a bag and pulls out a frying pan and a bag of bacon. He starts the torch and sets the pan on top of the stand. He tosses a handful of bacon on the burner and watches Iocaste begin to sweat.

"Why are you pretending to be a lion?"

"I'm not! I can't just say I'm not a lion and stop being a lion. I'm a lion!"

WhereWasI turned the blow torch up to its highest temperature. The bacon was beginning to burn and Iocaste realized it. He had a look of horror in his eyes,

"Shut it off! You're burning it!"

"That's the point."

The process of intentionally burning bacon and asking the same question over and over again went on for hours. By sunlight, WhereWasI had finally ran out of bacon and still had no answer.

"I can't tell if you're the most pitiful creature I've ever seen or insanely good at pretending to be mentally scarred by someone burning bacon. Either way this clearly isn't working and I'm just gonna let you go."

WhereWasI slowly approaches the man and undoes the latches. He's startled when the Frenchman runs over to the piles of burnt bacon ash and starts sifting through it looking for edible pieces. WhereWasI shakes his head and leaves the man searching and confused. As he gets in the car and begins to drive away, leaving Iocaste behind he says to himself,

"I guess we'll never really know why you act the way you do, Mr. Iocaste."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Ziva mews softly, rubs herself around WhereWasI's ankles and jumps up on to his back, wrapping her fluffy little paws around his neck to give him his daily hug.

Delicately hopping down, she runs off down an alleyway in search of mice, trailing an "I <3 WhereWasI" banner behind her.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Killing a Movement
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL