Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 20:03:47
Page:  1 
It's The Final Countdown Started by: Anarchy on Dec 22, '13 07:08

Anarchy would begin to shake all the candidates hands.

We've all worked very hard in the past few days doing all that we can to attempt to get a spot in this Election, I have no doubts that New Work will be in great hands when this Election is over. I would truly like to thank everyone who's been supportive of me. Just like the rest of the candidates would love to thank everyone supporting them.

It's just under twelve hours until this Elections is over. Do I truly think I'd be what's best for New York? I do,  undoubtedly do just like the rest of the candidates I believe I will be the bees knees to New York, The fries to it's Burger. The best thing to happen to it recently is what I'm trying to say.

A question I've been asked a lot has been "If you were picked, what would you bring that's not normal?" Which is quite a hard question to answer, I will not bullshit and say I will bring sunshines and fucking rainbows. It's hard to bring anything un-normal in this life of ours. All that people want is trust & A strong Leader who'll look out for his crew and not put them in danger. And I can assure you I am both of those kinds.

Now best of luck to everyone in these final hours of the elections. I hope afterwards we can all grab a drink together.

Report Post Tip
In orded for me to choose a leader. Much like most people who chooses leaders. I would have to know and trust you and if you're from the same Anarchy bloodline that my father once knew sir, then I fully trust and know that you will help lead New York into some thing great....and different but not not really too different. Now as for the rest of my votes I choose two others that I did take the initiative with and talked with one of them to try and get to know. I hope others did the same...I would hope no one voted blindly. Hell if I would of known people were doing that I might have thrown my own name into this little comp.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: It's The Final Countdown
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL