Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 18:55:19
Page:  1 
Staten Island Started by: Cantona on Dec 22, '13 17:30

Well, this will be a very quick one as I have urgent business to attend to elsewhere; but the polling has closed and the mobsters have spoken! As the Godfathers agreed last week, but opted to keep under wraps, there will be four Leaders looking to make their names in Staten Island, meaning that Roquelaure, Telkin, Redrum- and Aaron_McKeever have all been given the nod to purchase an HQ in the big apple.

I cannot really speak for them as I do not personally know all the contestants, but I'm sure they will be making their own statements as they set up their HQ's over the next few hours. What I can say is that by a majority opinion, the new Staten Island leaders have confirmed they will work together as one distinct organisation, of which Roquelaure will be the de facto head.

Whilst I would urge them to start making inroads with the other factions in New York, and indeed all the leaders across our thing, the path they choose to take now is entirely down to them; as of this point Staten Island will be considered a district with the same expectations, obligations and merits of any other.

I'm sure many will join me in wishing them the best of luck for the future, I can't be alone in looking forward to seeing how the district develops.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Congratulations to all.
Report Post Tip

I can't say I was the biggest fan of this contest, but I wish the successful applicants of this contest all the best in Staten Island. These could be the auths to turn Staten Island in to a success. Kudos to you all.

By my count Anarchy and Redrum- both got the same amount of votes? Or am I just reading that wrong.

After looking over the ballots there seems to be an issue. I was tied with Redrum-. at a total number of two hundred and eighty two.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to Roquelaure, Aaron_McKeever, Telkin and Redrum-, I can't wait to see what you guys do with the opportunities you've been given.

Although I still stand by what I said about this whole "crew leader idol" being horrendous, I wish you all the best over in New York, I'm sure the four of you will achieve great things there.

Report Post Tip

Aaron approaches, stumbling from the celebration a bit.

"I just want to thank you for the chance big guy, and thank everyone else who supported it.  The 40 Thieves look forward to their future in New York.  Cheers to you all!"

Aaron stumbles back down then makes his way back to the party.

Anarchy thank you for pointing this out. We are in discussions now to remedy it. Please be patient.

Epidemic approaches the gathering crowd and settles for somewhere at the back, listening as others discuss a few matters he spots a gap and takes his opportunity to speak.

"Congratulations to everyone who was involved, you all made it so hard to decide where to vote! but extra congrats to those selected to start up and the best of luck!"

Report Post Tip

Due to the delay in the vote counting the tie was initially missed. The Godfathers have agree to amend their 4 auths to 5 to remedy this situation. Anarchy you can also purchase a headquarters and set up in Staten Island. 

Report Post Tip

Ah, thank you for this opportunity. And thank you for everyone who believed that I'd be a great leader and also the people who voted for me to hold this position of power.

Report Post Tip

Congrats to the winners of this comp i was not a big fan myself of this either but it is wat it is so best of luck to you guys...It gives hope to those who have not been authed before..

Tessa raises her flask and drinks as she walks away with a smirk on her face...

Report Post Tip

Thank you to all those that allowed this to happen! While I know many of you aren't a fan of this kind of competition I am very happy to see all of those that I am going to be able to be working with. I know all of us will do great things for NY and it will be a great honor.

Obviously the vote counters over at City Hall realised that they had been sat on the voting papers and pulled a few extra votes out at this last minute. Either that or there was some serious back handers being taken towards the end of the vote.

Congratulations to all 5 of you. But the hard work will start now. Stepping out in to the world in such a manner means you are public property. You will be judged far more harshly on these Streets as you gained your position via these Streets. But that is not something to be scared of.

You have your chance now. You can do whatever you so wish. You have no ties to leaders, no instructions from the person who authed you and as such this road is entirely your own. Hopefully the race to Godfather will be profitable for you all.

Report Post Tip

Congrats to all of you.  I can't wait to see what you will do in Staten Island and NY.  I wish you all luck and look forward to working with you.

She walks back to her car, and reminds herself to have a bottle of the finest champagne sent to each of the new leaders.

Congratulations to all the winners , it's going to be interesting to see what you can make of Staten Island.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to the 5 winners, i'm sure you will treat New York right.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Dunhill watched as the thank you speeches proceed, then made his way through the crowd to offer his congratulations to each of the contest winners.  

Catching up with Aaron_McKeever first, Dunhill offered his congratulations!  Briefly talking a moment as he appreciates the good mood Aaron is in to celebrate, Dunhill shook his hand and wished Aaron good luck.

Smiling to himself at the party atmosphere all around, Dunhill weaves in and out of the crowd, glancing over to see Roquelaure amidst a small gathering, busy making preparation plans already.  Excusing himself into the small circle, Dunhill said simple but warm congratulations to Roquelare, shook her hand, and politely excused himself away so they may continue their conversation.

Indeed it is a time to celebrate, 5 new leaders branch out and expand. Looking once more through the crowd, Dunhill stops to grab a drink, notices Telkin and Anarchy standing nearby.  His drink in hand, walks over to the gentlemen, offers his congratulations, shook their hands, talking with them a moment before excusing himself.

Working through this merry crowd of partygoers, he walks  towards the back of the room, where Dunhill sees his friend and former crew member, Redrum_.  WIshing him a hearty congratulations, Dunhill shakes his hand offering Redrum_  good luck with his new adventure, hoping he finds what he is looking for out there in New York, making a good home there. Shaking his hand once more, Dunhill makes his way back to work, preparing for these new changes everywhere....

It has been an interesting contest, and i look forward to watching the new few weeks pan out and who makes the grade as such.  It has been nice the open channels to some leaders so far and i look forward to sitting down in a coffee shop with them soon.  I am sure my priority for NY is gonna be the same as the new auths in being growth and expansion and i look forward to the various ways these people recruit.

Do i have concerns, of course, but i am sure stability will be easily managed with everyone or most people on the same page even with the alleged backstabbing and rumour mongering thats started outside those authed already.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Staten Island
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL