Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 10:36:29
Page:  1 
The CDC Started by: Roquelaure on Dec 22, '13 17:45

Roquelaure looked about the crowd of people that had happened to gather, and she took in a deep breath because for just this brief moment she was able to relax before all her work actually got started. This was a time of celebration!

The competition had taken it's toll on her, as she stood there holding back and yawn, and she knew that  under her eyes appeared almost stained black from the lack of sleep she  had. To her though, it was worth it to be able to be standing where she stood. Peering behind her, she saw the small building that she had just acquired from some poor sole that had died of a nasty little virus, and she thought back to how she had watched him die and almost shivered.

Last way I ever want to go.. The images seemed forever burned in her brain as the final days of the man going rabid took there toll. She caught herself reaching down and petting her dog Willow on the head praying that never happened to her.

Still drowned in her thoughts she realized what she wanted one of the goals of her family to be and that was to protect the people from those diseases that could create so much havoc on the human body. Some like the common cold weren't so bad, and most could easily get over it, but diseases like malaria were beginning to create issues in other parts of the world. Damn mosquitoes..

Realizing how much work she still had left to do to be able to get ready to properly care for anyone that happened to come either seeking help or a home she tried to find a glass of wine or champagne to briefly clear her mind of all her work again.

Roquelaure... A taller man just a bit younger then her appeared to her right side and she smiled as she realized it was one of her greatest friends StefanoDomenicali. Much to her surprise he held out to her a glass of the deepest red wine and gave her a slight wink. Some times you simply work too much you know.. Relax just  moment and enjoy.

Mind reader now huh? You ready for all this work we have still ahead? She watched as Stefano nodded and then took a drink off his own glass filled with whiskey. Peering into his glass a second reflection on her left side appeared, as did suddenly a lit cigarette  in her face that startled her and made her jump back. Holy shit.. Don't burn my damn face off!

Legendary caught her as she nearly stumpled back onto him. You left your smokes on your desk in the.. He paused a bit as he looked at the building still being cleaned out. Lovely little headquarters you bought us to FIX up.

She's a gem Legendary even if she needs a bit of work for now. Just wait till you see her in her full glory! A few labs here and there, rooms for all the family in the back. She pursed her lips as she saw Legendary semi-mocking her words by mouthing them with her.

Sometimes I wonder why I surround myself with you... She gave him a heartfelt grin knowing he knew better as she turned back to everyone around.

This past week has been one of the most brutal things I feel I have ever done mentally. There were times in the beginning I was worried, and even though I took first quickly I always kept in the for front of my mind that anything can change.

She held her glass of wine up

It didn't and thank you to everyone that voted for me and has allowed me to be able to live my dream. Thank you to all the God Fathers and God Mothers for even allowing this to happen, and a special thank you to God Father Kpacumup for giving her his blessing and full support for this endeavor. She took a small drink of her glass of wine and then a puff off her smoke and mouthed thank you again.

Welcome to The CDC. Were we have the aim and goals to care for the city of New York, to make sure that she thrives along with all those individuals in it and especially those that will reside with in these walls.

She had realized that as she stood there that this journey had only begun, and the new things they would see, find and do would forever be in their stories.

To New York, and to this journey will all these other outstanding individuals I'm happy to call the other victors.

She took in a large gulp of her wine glass, and laughed a little as some spilled from the side of lips. Looking at the men on each side of her and down at her dog that had laid by her side she gave a slight turn and then stared for a moment at the building and closed her eyes briefly before walking back in.

Report Post Tip

Congrats to you Roquelaure!  I know you will do great things for our city, and I am glad to have you with us.  I look forward to working with you and your new family.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Roquelaure! Our bloodlines have worked together for years and i know you will do great things for NewYork and bring it back to former glories. Goodluck!

Report Post Tip

Zinner claps her hands.

Congratulations Roquelaure!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The CDC
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL