Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 05:49:42
Page:  1 
New York and The Forty Thieves Started by: Aaron_Mckeever on Dec 22, '13 19:52

Aaron steps out onto the street, close friends, bodyguards, and his new Right Hand, Fedelta at his side.  Looking around, he pulls his flask out of his coat, and takes a swig, then passes it over to Fedelta.  Smiling he looks out at the crowd.

“Well, first off, I’d like to thank Cantona for bringing this opportunity to all of us, and Philli_stein for allowing me to move back to New York, and everyone who supported me along the way.  Now, for a bit of history.  Before the Civil War, there was an Irish street gang named The Forty Thieves that ran The Five Points area of New York.  In the mid 1860’s, they and the “Little Forty Thieves” mostly disbanded and went their own ways.  Growing up, my father was close friends with one of the “Little Thieves,” and he taught me everything there was to know about the streets of New York.”

“Not long ago, the city of New York was utterly destroyed, not leaving behind many survivors.  My father was killed in that mess.  When an old friend of his saw me, homeless and wandering, she pointed me in the direction of a good man, who has now set me up with a great opportunity.  Now I’m back in New York, as part of the rebuilding effort, and I hope to be part of a New York stronger and more unified than anybody has seen before.”

“Now, to the present day.  I have the opportunity to bring The Forty Thieves back to the streets of New York.  In honor of a great mentor and an old friend, god rest his soul, I’d like to introduce everybody to “The Forty Thieves!”

Aaron smiles and steps aside looking at his group of friends, glad to have them at his side.

Report Post Tip

Tessa_Kenway hears Aaron's speech as she walks up to him congratulate him..As she hands him a bottle of Jack Daniels she wishes him the best of luck....

congrats Aaron...

Report Post Tip

Congrats to you Aaron!  You have some great ideas that will be helpful to our city.  I look forward to working with you in the great city of New York. 

Report Post Tip

Congrats boss! I can't wait to begin working with you!

Report Post Tip

Roquelaure walks over to Mckeever and smiles as she hands him a bottle of scotch to celebrate with.

Congrats! I can say that I am very happy to be working with you, and glad that you are one of the ones in the winner circle with us. I know that we will be able to do many great things for the city between the five of us and I look forward to our many journeys together.

She gives him a light hug as she see hurries back into your own headquarters to make sure that she has everything almost done so she can relax briefly.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New York and The Forty Thieves
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL