Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 18:58:46
Page:  1 
The Shadow Men Started by: Anarchy on Dec 22, '13 22:40

After Anarchy heard from The God Fathers that even though there was a tie for fourth place, they'd make an exemption and allow five people to begin their own Family, Anarchy, was happy and relieved that his hard work finally paid off he takes to the podium to begin his speech.

I've worked my ass off for the past few days, walking around the streets, talking to strangers to try and get support. It paid off what can I say.

I'd truly like to take this time and thank JackRyan. He allowed me to take part in this election, he helped me every step of the way after I was without Family after the New York tragedy. He welcomed someone he barely knew into his ranks and treated him like his own. That I am truly grateful for. And I am thankful for the Family I was apart of, they've helped me every step of the way leading up to this day. Even though I am not within their ranks anymore. I will forever see them as my Family.

Anarchy then leaves the Podium and heads to the airport. Buying the first ticket to New York and heading to Staten Island

Anarchy takes a nice smell of the air and exhales with delight

I finally made it, home, it's good to be back.

After buying a place to set up shop he ponders to himself

The only thing that follows us now, is our shadows.

Thus The Shadow Men Were Born

Report Post Tip

Congrats my little Anarchy. I'm sure you'll do well In SI. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, Anarchy. Our family lines go way back. I wish you the very best in Staten Island, and hope to see you bold for many, many days to come.

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Anarchy. If you put half the effert in your new crew that you put into yourself I have no doubt that you will be a CL for a very long time.
Report Post Tip

Congratulations! Roquelaure grins as she hands Anarchy a bottle that matched the one she gave to Mckeever.

This was unexpected to everyone! The last brutal minutes of the competition left us all on the edge of our seats, and I am glad that you were able to come with us. I know that you will work with us all extremely well and that you will be someone that we can depend on.

I look forward to working with you just like every other auth that we have here now. I slightly feel like a saying I have heard some how.

One for all and All for one!

She smiles as she trots off down the street to buy herself something to celebrate with later.

Report Post Tip

Congrats on your new CL. Hope everything is good in SI for you

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Anarchy! I am happy to hear you beeing CL! 

Report Post Tip
Congratulations my friend, I wish you the best of luck in Staten Island!!
Report Post Tip

Why thank you all, I shall try my hardest to rebuild this City and welcome anyone into my ranks who wish to do so as well.

Report Post Tip

It has been a pleasure to already start sitting down at a table with most of NY already to take and familiarise ourselves with eachother.  I look forward to our future working relationship and wish you the best of luck.  Congratulations on a campaign well fought.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Shadow Men
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL