Get Timers Now!
X

May 13 - 20:40:08
Page:  1 
Staten Island Renegades Started by: Telkin on Dec 23, '13 03:49
Telkin took a look around his HQ and smiled proudly, reveling in its beauty. He'd been planning on getting to the streets far before now, but the various meeting with other Leaders had held him from doing so. Finally after hours in the coffee shops with Roquelaure, Aaron, Anarchy, and Redrum, Telkin emerged with a tired smile on his face. The week leading up to the ending of the competition was stressful, and Telkin was quite glad it was over. With bloodshot eyes, he stepped up to a soapbox and began to speak.

"Ahhh, good to finally be somewhat settled in I must say. Thank you to all those who voted for me, and my friends. Somehow I lucked out and managed to be with the exact group I wanted here in Staten Island. The past few hours have proven what I suspected all along, that we'll be able to work along in unity and prosperity. Little did any of us know (besides Aaron, that man has records from years back), we're all more unified than we'd thought."

Telkin tried rubbing the tiredness from his eyes as he lit a cigarette, quickly feeling his energy drain.

"Anyway, I'd like to take this short time here to congratulate the other folks alongside me, and to state that we're well into plans of rebuilding Staten Island into a respectable district. As some of you may have seen, we've decided as Roquelaure to be our official leader, and it's a decision I'm certain will see us to wonderful things."

"I'm personally one for keeping my roots close... And in saying so, I'm proud to formally, finally, and fantastically introduce to you...drumroll off in the background.... The Staten Island Renegades. It is a name I hold close to my heart, as it was the name of my lines first crew. This run's definitely in honor of the man who helped shaped me and my ancestors into what I am now. Bows his head in loving memory of Skulls. And now without further delay, I must go and stock up the liquor cabinet!"

Telkin slinks off into the shadows.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $150,000 Tip

Waiting in the shadows for her old friend, Zorya raises a glass of vodka, grinning.

"Gratulacje, Telkin. I am very happy to see you have reached the point you vant to be at. I vish you could have stayed closer to home, but, as you amerikanskis say, them's the breaks. I am eager to see your family reach the heights I am sure that it shall."

Report Post Tip

Roguelaure smiles over at Telkin and walks up and shakes his hand.

Telkin, my mother journals have spoken well of you through the years and I am happy to be working along side you to rebuild this wonderful city. This group of individuals couldn't have been a better pick, at least in my eyes, then any other group.

I can't wait to see what we all can do together, and what all the future holds.

She grins as she firmly shakes his hand and then laughs as she gives him a hug.

Congrats Telkin!

Report Post Tip

Atlis walks over to telkin, hands him a cigar and says

Congradulations my friend, I wish you the best of luck 

Report Post Tip
Congrats on your spot Telkin. I wish you nothing but the best during the construction of Staten Island. Good luck buddy and I hope you stay in touch.
Report Post Tip

Congrats to you Telkin!  I wish you the best of luck in Staten Island, and I look forward to working with you.  I know you will do great things for our city.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Staten Island Renegades
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL