Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 15:26:38
Page:  1 
Another Guild in NY Started by: -Assassin- on Dec 23, '13 04:53

Assassin walks into the HQ and walks past the secretary. This was completely unusual because He usually stopped by and said hello on the way into the Godfathers office, but today was different. The Secretaries coffee would have to wait. He knocks on the door to the office and waits eagerly. 

"Enter" he hears from the other side of the door. 

"Good Evening Godfather, i have a request that i would like to make" Assassin says to BackToShootPeeps

" I am listening" says the Godfather as he makes himself a fresh cup of coffee 

" As you know there is an opportunity for those who have never set up before to become Crew Leaders in Brooklyn. I would like to represent the Bronx in Brooklyn as a direct extention of you." requested Assassin as he pulls out 2 cigars and hands one to the Godfather he had come to love and respect.

" If that is your desire then you have my blessing to set up" replies BackToShootPeeps, lighting the cigar that Assassin had given him. 

"thank you so much sir, i will not let you down" relied Assassin. " We will be called the Assassins Guild sir."

Later on that evening Assassin goes out to the streets and makes his grand Announcement.

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen. I am Assassin. My bloodline has been around for a good while now and in that time, my bloodline has been LHM twice and RHM once. I look forward to helping rebuild the great city of NY and bring it back to its former glory. I would like to thank my Godfather for giving me this opportunity and it is a true honor to serve along side BTSP in the brooklyn. If you have any further questions about me please do not hesitate to send me a mobmail or contact me on IRC. My IRC nick is Assassin.

Report Post Tip

"My dear friend, you have worked hard to provide financially for my family, offered advice and willing to help anyway when necessary when here.  Although losing you is a loss to my family, i see it as a gain to Brooklyn.  You have shown with your self-less donations and help your willing to put the family first and like i have said i don't believe in holding family back from opportunity."

"With the re-growth of New York in general i hope to see her shine but like Rome, it wasn't built in a day."

"Good luck in your new venture my friend."

Embracing -Assassin-, he nods and whispers some advice in his ear, before making his way back to the car as he watches his driver open the door ready.  Pulling his coat closer, he turns and nods to his friend.

Report Post Tip

Congrats Man glad to see you made it to CL

Report Post Tip

walks up and shakes -Assassin-'s hand, pulling him into a big hug.

"It's been great working with you thus far, and can't wait to see New York shine. Congrats to you on this fine morning, and wishing you the best of luck in your new path."

with a wink she walks away.

Report Post Tip

Tessa walks up assassin and hands him a bottle of rum..

congrats assassin good luck on your journey defeating the templars..

Tessa slips back inti the darkness....

Report Post Tip

You know my views on all these competitions as we talked about it the other day. Having said that, I know your intentions as crew leader are noble and if you act on said intentions, then you will have no problems in solidifying yourself as a true leader. Kudos to you, -Assassin-. I wish you nothing but the utmost best.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Another Guild in NY
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL