Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 04:30:11
Page:  1 
Bonanno in Brooklyn Started by: VincenzoBonanno on Dec 23, '13 06:14

(ooc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_L-0Ryhmic)

Vincenzo walked quietly threw his HQ and eventually found his way to his crew leaders office where he found the door open as usual and he entered quietly. He was greeted warmly if not alil sadly by Muffin whom he found sitting at his desk.There was no beating around the bush they had talked of Vinny getting set up in Brooklyn and he was given the Cl's blessing to do so.

I just wanted to say thank you for all you have done for me, you are a great leader and you have a wonderful family and I am honored to have worked for you.If there is ever anything I can do for you please ask I am fully indebted to you and I hope you have a long and prosperous run.

With that Vinny walked up and hugged Muffin tightly and went on his way finding Waron and Landslide giving them hugs and telling them thanks as well before heading on his way to Brooklyn.Upon arriving Vinny straitened up made himself presentable and made his announcement.

Greetings Ladies and gentlemen I am Vincenzo Bonanno and I am setting up in Brooklyn New York with the blessing of The Fucking Pastry Division of Chicago.Now some of you may no me others may not but my bloodline has been around for alittle while and in that time ive earned my way to LHM twice and served loyally and faithfully until the fall of my leaders. I like another who has set up look forward to helping rebuild New york to its former glory.If any one out there has any questions please feel free to contact me ive always liked to be approachable and that will never change.Finally it is with pleasure I announce the Bonanno Crime Family is in business.

Report Post Tip

Assassin is walking down the streets of Brooklyn and see's that an old friend from his older says in NY had set up. He walks over to the soap box that his friend is standing at and shakes his hand. 

Congratz my friend. together we will rebuild Brooklyn and return NY to the greatness that we once knew.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bonanno in Brooklyn
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL