Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 20:31:23
Page:  1 
people i used to no Started by: VincenzoBonanno on Dec 23, '13 09:57

lookin for jade empire fast finger freddy and eva alxander contact me if you guys see this or if anyone noes where they went send me a mail thanks

Report Post Tip

Know*

Knows*

And there is already a thread for this. 

Report Post Tip

Goku no disrespect intended, but there was absolutely no reason to sit here and correct the way he spells no/know. I sure he knew what he was doing while he did it, and did it on purpose. But, yes Vincenzo there is another thread. Here is a link if you don't mind posting it there. That way nobody will tell you, that your wrong for posting it in your own thread.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Whilst there was arguably little reason to correct his spelling as you point out he probably knew what he was doing.

However as someone who is trying to establish himself as a crew leader it can be argued that he should probably, 1) Take the time to do things properly. 2) Actually pay attention to what is already here, rather than call attention to his ignorance.

We all make spelling mistakes but being lazy isn't the same thing. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip
While I care not for any of the above, I will point out that this is ooc, and has no reflection on in game character prowess(or at least shouldn't) so mr numbers4glory, your point doesn't stand! Just felt it important to point this out!

OOC may not have any reflection on your "character" it does however offer the user base an insight into the person you are.

Aside from the fact that the lines between "character" and OOC are blurred constantly these days and that people have been killed for their OOC opinions on more than one occasion, you are just as ignorant if you can't see the damaging effect this has.

Report Post Tip
I agree they're but your point was to blur his name/character, however you want to dress it up based on an ooc thread! While I agree the lines cross a shit load more than they should! It doesn't need to be pushed nor encouraged which is what you "ignorantly" have done for no real value on an I game issue, IMO it was just as pointless as the original thread it's self!

It's a word based game, therefore the way you type is how people will perceive you. Want that impression to be one of an incompetent? By all means carry on. If English isn't your first language you should probably spend a little bit longer proof reading your words to ensure you don't give off the "wrong" vibe. 

Report Post Tip

Please people simply allow this thread to die I refrained from replying to go Goku out of respect of having worked under him in the past so yah I blurred Ig and Ooc myself and to set the record straight on spelling yah I was lazy when ever I talk in game or in a role play manner I give all people the utmost respect and make sure to as one would say dot my I's and cross my T's and I do my utmost to carry myself with  respect and dignity something not all people of this world do so if you wanna attack my IG character base it on something in game if I ever disrespected you let me know.Now how I address ooc is completely different because here we aren't dons capos godfathers were mostly average joeshmoes(not a word i know) for the most part so I speak as such you could say I type as I speak.Now lastly to address the thread itself I was fully aware of the thread mentioned above I disregarded it because at the time I viewed it as broken and obsolete and unlikely that my post in that thread would get to the people it needed to get to people post in there every other day it doesn't take long for posts to get lost and then forgotten and at the time I wanted to find these people urgently so I created my own thread knowing full well I might take flak for it but at the time I felt the pay off outweighed the repercussions I was running on two hours of sleep bite me.Now I didn't need to come out and address this bullshit nor did I need to explain myself but I did. Thank you to those who showed sympathy on my behalf.Now Im ending this discussion no body reply after this it is over.

Report Post Tip

I think you're a cool guy Vincenzo. Everyone is going to hold their own opinions, don't let it bother you. I've worked with you before and I know you're a good person. Not to count out a hard worker at that time. If you would ever like someone to look over your grammar, I'd be more than willing to help you out in any way I can.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: people i used to no
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL