Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 04:13:45
Page:  1 
No Crew Announcement Announcement Started by: Courage on Dec 23, '13 12:18

A small car drives quickly down the city streets, faster and faster it goes - nearly missing pedestrians and fire hydrants alike, will this car ever stop? Will it go on forever? Do you tell a hooker "Good Job." when she's finished? So many questions and yet not enough time to answer them all. Without a moment to spare, the car screeches to a clean stop right in the middle of one of the many winding roads of the city, the biggest and most busiest road in fact. The tiny figure steps out of the car and looks around.

"Perfect. Every mafioso in the town just so happens to be here at this specific moment, just as I had planned it! Oh! and look! A giant podium set perfectly in the middle of the street, just for me to speak my mind. This is perfect! Oh so perfect. AHEM. Hello, men and women, cats and dogs, and whatever the hell else infests this seedy underbelly, I would like to annou-"

He stops speaking as he notices absolutely nobody has lined up to listen to his speech, a tiny mouse sit completely still eating a piece of cheese in the corner as everyone else has completely vanished. Mice are cool, the man thinks to himself, he also wonders why the hell he even begun speaking in the first place. Everything was so perfectly set up for a speech, so he thought why the hell not? Oh! That's right! The man's mind springs to life again, he was here to announce the Crew he will not be setting up, as he jumps behind the podium and begins speaking loudly yet again...

"Yes, ladies and gentlemen! I would like to announce that I am not forming a crew in this thing of ours. Why not, you ask? Well because I'm not qualified at all! I have no idea what I'm doing as we speak, nevertheless what I would do with a crew, but if I had to guess, I would probably extort my members and shoot at random people, not to mention my own people wouldn't even be safe within the confines of my walls, speaking of which, we'd have no walls! The entire crew would be made out of molten lava and... and... we'd all wear bat wings and run around yelling in Yiddish! No! Yiddish! Yeah, Yiddish. We'd all learn to play the banjo, and nobody would become a Made Man until they could recite lyrics to the song of my choosing on command, and uh... well, uh... what are we talking about here? Anyways! Thank you for not choosing me to run a crew! I'll still accept checks. You know, to keep the city I don't own running, it only takes one leaky faucet and the entire place is fucked."

Courage stops talking for a moment as he looks around and notices the mouse is now dead, great! This was his plan all along, jumping from the speaking area, he grabs the mouse and shoves it in his left pocket before quickly getting back into the car and mowing down the entire podium as he screeches off into the sunset.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

fs walks around the street corner to the madman rambling to himself and begins to slow clap.

Brilliant.

Report Post Tip

I'm in love with you, Courage.

Report Post Tip

Goddamnit, I really wanna join the banjo crew! And Yiddish!? Easy!

Ziva sobs uncontrollably.

Report Post Tip

This mouse. It would be Tokyo's lunch along with a few pigeons from the park once she caught up to it. The mouse had made her work up quite the appetite. Up there, down there, over there, on top of that. She had ran all across town chasing the damn thing. Tokyo had just dropped down from a fire escape and watched the mouse scuttle across the back alley towards the main drag. It hopped up onto a barrel and watched people mulling through their usual day. 

All of a sudden a car on fire or not on fire came out of nowhere. After almost taking a turn for the worst, the car ran over an old man and then came to an abrupt stop. Tokyo looked from the mouse to the car to the mouse to the car to the mouse to the car. She was highly alert of the situation and feared her mouse would run away. It didn't, it didn't even flinch. It was like the mouse was in a trance by this car, completely involved in it. Which was great for Tokyo as she would be completely involved in the mouse.

Someone stepped from the car. Maybe someone ugly, but not ugly enough to scare away the mouse. The driver started to speak as Tokyo started to creep. She didn't listen to anything the driver of the car that hit the old man had to say, it probably wasn't important. Instead she concentrated on her mouse, when she got close enough to it, she started to nibble on one of it's tiny ears. Whoever was talking stopped, walked over to the barrel where her mouse sat and scooped it up, right out of her mouth, tucking it away on their person. Tokyo snarled from the shadows. She'd follow this man and she'd get him. 

Report Post Tip

Fedelta laughs during Courage's entire speech then says

"Boy o boy that sure sounds like my kind of party!!"

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: No Crew Announcement Announcement
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL