Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 19:41:37
Page:  1 
New Drug Got The Kids Trippy These Days Started by: DMT on Dec 25, '13 11:04

Reaching another realm? Entering hyperspace? Dying and coming back to life? Those were some of the characteristics of a new drug on the streets. No one knew exactly what it did, but users generally had the same experiences. What was this new drug? It was called DMT.

Highly illegal, but not something the cops generally had to deal with. You see, this drug is powerful, but rare to find. This isn't some shit you can find from you local dealer. Those who are able to get some and are strong-willed enough have been to have had "the experience of a lifetime". 

I know some of you are thinking... who is this new face raving about some drug we haven't even seen on our shores? Well... my name is not important, but you can call me DMT. I've smoked my share of drugs around here, but I'm not satisfied. I've decided to get shipments from back home containing a highly powerful drug that, well, make drugs around here look like child's play. Not only will I begin getting more potent strains of marijuana, I will also be obtaining a drug known as DMT. Do your research before coming to me asking me for a dose or two or three or however many. I'm also going to be getting some other drugs as well as supplies, so I can make the drugs here and won't have to constantly get them from home. It's going to take some time, but soon I'll be a special outlet to sacred drugs of another realm. I have a feeling that these drugs can bring some extra income from the junkies on the streets. 

This guy, DMT, lets out a smile before taking out a pipe, similar to the ones a shaman would use. He disappears into the shadows puffing his pipe 

Report Post Tip

New face? Dimethyltryptamine has been on these shores before... Just sayin'

Report Post Tip

Are there congratulations in order for that? That person has been on these shores, however that person is not me. Just sayin'

Report Post Tip

I remember that Richard Manske sending that stuff down, from one of our canadian subsidiaries for further research, unfortunately his purpose and ours varied dramatically.

Report Post Tip

Pstt!....

Sweeney goes over to DMT, raising his hand near his mouth; Sweeney whispers in his ear.

Hey man, I know you be hella excited, but don't know you know the feds be watching. Don't yammer on the streets!!!

Sweeney skips away in a hurry.

Report Post Tip

A fan of new found drugs Wiggle hears the speech and pops up

"Oh, you mean DMT is an individual. Well dammit, and here I was thinking I was going to get my trip on. Guess I'll go back to my morning joint."

Slightly disappointed Wiggle returned to his bakery. 

Report Post Tip

DMT comes to reality and sees Sweeney

Of course the feds are watching. They don't want us having this amazing shit! If anyone needs anything, there will be a way to contact me. Details will be discussed discreetly. 

DMT sees a disappointed WiggleButt and approaches his bakery counter and lays down a can of coffee with a note

"Don't drink the small packet inside" - was written on the note

DMT exits the establishment and disappears into the crowd on the sidewalk

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: New Drug Got The Kids Trippy These Days
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL