Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 01:45:21
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Auth and Why You Are Getting It Started by: DeadlySpikeS on Dec 26, '13 22:59

Wiggle we wanna see you wiggle.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Not entirely true, screw ups have been authed multiple times. I can cite myself for example. I screwed up my auth in Las Vegas during the first contest out there. A few months later I was given another chance at a bold suit. My prior screw ups didnt phase my promotion what so ever.

Very harsh on your own bloodline there Ragnarok. Your ancestor in Vegas didn't screw up, he was screwed over. Unless you count not shooting people first and trusting them as the screw up, in which I case I'd concede you were right. My bloodline was there with you back then though and I don't believe your bloodline was at all at fault for its early demise.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $55,000 Tip

Husky was watching everyone talks about what GodFather DeadlySpikeS has told to in his recent speech. as soon as he got a chance he goes up to the box and look around.

Thank you GodFather DeadlySpikeS, all of what you have said is true and correct. Everyday, someone will approach me and ask me why they still not getting auth they have done their best, they have train very well, they have help the family for a long time, they have done far more better than the others and still they dont get recognized. Actually to tell you the truth, your leader recognize you but the question is, do you really have done all the things you need to do to be recognize as true leader, if you cannot send a W/S to the collector or a simple SR to be done every week, or a simple donation to the family to help it build more. have you try asking your leader "hi there good day is there anything i can do to help or fuck around here to help our family?" have you ask everyone or the older bloodline, "Hey! What did you do to get auth?" have you ask yourself "is this the only thing that i can do?" i mean yes you are the top earner, your gun is a decent one, you train many, but have you ever try to dig the deeper thought of every leader? the deeper things the leader can do? now you will ask me "How the hell do i know that am not even given a chance to be a hand?" now i will ask you "What the hell are you? are you just plain civilian in here or are you a mobster? if you cannot get any information how does the underground structure works, how will i give you an auth or even a hand if you lack of a simple info collecting you cannot do." just do remember this "EVERYONE OF US IN HERE IS IN A COMPETITION" yes we, all of us are  competing with each others, to get authed, to be in the top of that mountain, we are all competing each other to be recognize by the head of our family, district or city, yet others are neglecting that we are really in a competition. i do agree that the last competition is a bit different to the way we have seen in the past, more of us mourn on a what they did on the last authing coz its a bit different, we keep telling it did not happen in the early Sicilian family, but according to history it does happen, that in the inner circle they did a voting to a person that will next in line to the godfather who just died. there is also in history that every new gangster competed with each other to gain control of one place. I did not see anything wrong with the last 2 competition, for God sake we are mobster we compete with each other, to be recognize and to be in the top, everybody has a dream, everybody wants a shot, even I do dream it once, but am happy for what I am now, for what i have accomplished. Now I ask you all, what did you accomplished in you life in here?

After sayng this word Husky goes to his usual place and snack on the last cookies he have.

Report Post Tip

I look forward to my royalties from this speech DeadlySpikes..

Anarchy have you ever heard the saying "it's better to keep your mouth closed, then to open it and remove all doubt?" Actively boasting about coming 5th place in a popularity contest when as far as anyone knew only the top 3 would be getting the bold suit in Staten Island is hilarious. Guess your "powerful friends" clearly didn't sway your way as much as you hoped. Most mobsters here won't be working under you and so the only basis we might reach a conclusion on your abilities is through your speaking in the streets (non-existent prior to your auth). Right now you look a little bit silly in my eyes and remember you represent Staten Island when you speak too, not just yourself.  

Report Post Tip

Can you please, Desmand. Listen to the words coming out before you choose to speak?

You say that most Mobsters won't be working under me and that the only reason why I got votes was my convincing abilities that I could lead through word on the street.

Do you not at all see what's wrong with that statement right there? 

I didn't actually ask a single Crew Leader or God Father for my vote. I went around talking to new mobsters, old ones, made ones and not to try and convince them that I'd be a great leader. I did not bribe, nor did I need to. 

The life we live is full of lies and persuading others to die for us is it not? I'd say I've quite earned this bold suit. 

Report Post Tip

No, I said most mobsters won't be working under you to see if you're (in your words) "a well deserving good crew leader." Therefore we judge you on what you say in the streets... You with me now?

You came 5th place and got in on a technicality, you didn't even finish in the top 3 outright. Which if the Godfathers hadn't decided to surprise everyone with, you wouldn't have been wearing a bold suit. Considering crew leaders and Godfathers had more sway, your methods to getting your 5th place clearly weren't the most efficient or effective. 

I'm glad you think that. The only people you have persuade to maybe die for you is your crew, don't think anyone else will be. I don't think I can simplify it any more for you. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Auth and Why You Are Getting It
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL