Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 03:23:11
Page:  1 
TokyoZombi and I Are Getting Married Started by: DeadlySpikeS on Dec 28, '13 00:09

DeadlySpikeS steps out into the street all happy with glee. 

Hello all! This is a rushed proposal, but eepy weeps couldn't allow me to hold it back any longer, and her daddy ralph is going to be upset that he couldn't hand her away to me.... butttt we're getting married on January 6th, the Orthodox Christmas, because we want to be romantic and have Ukrainian vodka.

So anyway, you're all invited, it'll be a lot of fun, and despite the marriage not having any consummation, we will grow old together and be bestfriends, as husband and wife. I know she's excited because for once, her hand felt warm when I shook it. 

To Be Continued.

DeadlySpikeS skips off to get trashed at the bars. 

P.S. You're welcome to join me.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Watching from the darkness, Courage stares bleakly as he hears Spike walk onto the Streets as he gently pets the lock of TokyoZombi's hair he found a few days ago when he accidentally stumbled into her apartment with nothing but his birthday suit - which is a lovely green and orange jumpsuit he had picked up four birthdays ago for himself. 

"It'll be okay... one day Spike will die. One day I'll have you all to myself."

Courage lets out a short sigh before lighting up a cigarette, forgetting that only moments before this he had taken his nightly gasoline bath which soothes him after tough days such as this one, it must be the lovely aroma. He explods into a blaze of glory, one of which Spike would have noticed had he not skipped off to the bars a few minutes ago.

Report Post Tip

He noticed a large gathering of people, all of them faced towards a young gentleman, he couldn't hear the words but based on the reaction shown by the crowd it seemed to be a joyful message.
He went closer...

"....we're getting married on January 6th, the Orthodox Christmas, because we want to be romantic and have Ukrainian vodka. So anyway, you're all invited, it'll be a lot of fun, and despite the marriage not having any consummation, we will grow old together and be best friends, as husband and wife. I know she's excited because for once, her hand felt warm when I shook it."

The crowd started to applaud, shaking Spike's hand and congratulate him.

All of the sudden a loud voice was heard;

"Make way you heathens, let the lord's servant through!"

An oddly dressed man, carrying a sack of carrots walked up to the stage...

"I have come here, sent by our lord almighty, to bless this marriage, so hereby I'll claim the right of Prima Noctes."

Report Post Tip

Wiggle raises an eyebrow in confusion and curiosity. 

"Great, now we are going to have baby spiked zombi's roaming the streets. As if as jiggly Wiggle ass wasn't enough."

With a sigh Wiggle remember he had hash brownies in the oven and skips like Spike back to his bakery. 

Report Post Tip
I object!!! This shall not go down on my watch.
Report Post Tip

A cloud of smoke appears from nowhere.  The great and powerful Mr_Pickles, Tyrant of the world, and ruler of the East Side of Chicago emerges.

Nobody consulted me on this!

He returns into the smoke.

Report Post Tip

But but but.. I have man love for Spike? This cannot happen!!

Report Post Tip

A flash of smoke surrounds the rotting, burnt corpse of Courage as a man quickly rushes out and drags him away - the smoke disappears while the man is dragging the body away. He gives off an awkward cough and looks around at everyone.

"Hey, uh, does anyone want to help? I need this body, for uh, something."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip
What a pointless waste of time. I would expect this from a mobster fresh off the boat, but to have this irrelevant drivel coming from a GF. How sad and pathetic this world has become.

Well, I guess that's just the reaction of another person who's jealous. Can't expect everyone to be proud of our pending nuptials, Eepy! :(

Report Post Tip

Correction: ViciousSpikeS is the one marrying TokyoZombi. Just thought I should clarify that. 

May you have many happy years together!

Report Post Tip

Derge takes a moment to light a cigar, then raises his glass.

Cheers to you! To many long and happy years!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: TokyoZombi and I Are Getting Married
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL