Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 09:32:07
Page:  1 
Corktown Gets A Touch Of Swag. Started by: Atrocity on Dec 28, '13 07:47

Atrocity was laying back smoking a blunt hanging with some fine ladies when the phone rang he picked it up it was Godfather JackRyan on the other end he wanted Atrocity back at his office in half an hour , Atrocity quickly got dressed and was in his limo heading to Jacks office.

When he arrived he double checked himself fixed himself up and knocked on the door

"Come in." 

Atrocity walked in and Jack pointed to a seat Atrocity then sat down

"Listen I have some business to discuss , we have been growing rather quick here in Corktown and you have proven yourself to me I already have bought you your own hq a few blocks from here there is also a bag of money in a limo waiting for you outside , I wish you well I know you will do me proud"

"I thank you for the opporunity Godfather I will not let you down."

"I only have one question what will you name your crew?"

Atrocity smiled as he lit a blunt

"Swag - The Hipster Division Of Czylharz"

Atrocity then quickly ran off as he went to get everything set up in his new hq

Report Post Tip

GodFather JackRyan watched as Atrocity wondered off to his new HQ. He thought to himself for a brief moment. This was a good thing his district was expanding and a good friend was setting up. He wiped a tear from his eye and wondered off. 

Congrats Atrocity

Report Post Tip

Roquelaure gives a small wink to Atrocity as she listens to the announcement of his very own family being set up in Corktown. She thought back to all the times that they had conversed back and forth and smiled knowing a friend so deserving of this has gotten this chance.

Atrocity.. Congrats on this new venture and I wish you, your family, all of corktown and Detroit the best!

She gives him a quick hand shake as she gets pushed back into the crowd by those wanting to congratulate the new leader.

Report Post Tip

Sonny watched as his good friend Atrocity took the keys to his new HQ over in Corktown, and as he walked away from the crowd Sonny walked up to him.

Congrats on the new Crew my friend, although we both aren't surprised on how badass you are. Anyway, congrats again and please accept this gift.

Sonny hands Atrocity a box of cuban cigar's with a couple of other illegal goods inside, handing them over Sonny walks off to get back to New York.

Report Post Tip

Well done Atrocity, now no one is safe from the Swag!

As he shakes his bum and hits a blunt, Wiggle turns back to JackRyan

Let's got have a beer, there is too much swag around here for me to handle at the moment. It's making me a sweaty. 

Report Post Tip
Congratulations to a man I am proud to call a friend. Your last venture was cut short prematurley, so here's to a long and prosperous run this time. May your swag out swag anyone else for the remainder of time sir.
Report Post Tip

Congratulations Atrocity! JackRyan has picked very well here.. I really hope you get the chance to prosper and reach your full potential.

All the best friend.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on another wonderful expansion to the Czylharz Family, some might say that he was a good fella .... see what I did there? 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations my dear friend, this has been well earned! 

Report Post Tip
Congratulations my friend! This is well deserved, again congratulations
Report Post Tip

Out of excitement, Rayden throws around blunts like they're candy

Congrats my friend, this is well deserved!!!! Blunts all around!!!!!

Report Post Tip

Sonny picks up a few of Rayden's "candy" before disappearing into the crowd once more

Mine, all mine!

Report Post Tip

I may be late but im so happy to be working alongside you:D!

Report Post Tip

WhereWasI approaches Atrocity with a gift in hand. He extends a letter and a small card to Atrocity, the letter reads,

Congratulations on your new crew Mr. Atrocity. I greatly despise your favorite word and cringe every time someone says it but given your recent success I would like to give you a card excusing you from one wrench wielding rage.

WhereWasI bows his head without saying a word and walks away.

Report Post Tip

BlackJack races in running very late to join the party. He bends over to catch his breath before standing up tall to address Atrocity:

Dear Atrocity,

Congratulations on becoming a crew leader! As a fellow member of Corktown I will endeavour to assist you in any way I can throughout your career. Its really great to see you in this position.

BlackJack extends his hand to meet with Atrocity's, smiles and bows his head a little before going to the bar to crack open a beer.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Corktown Gets A Touch Of Swag.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL