Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 11:22:21
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Story Time In The Nimbus Yard Started by: Dripple on Jan 03, '14 01:09
Thank you Godfather for coming to the streets and putting across your point of view. As with any reasoning there are going to be counter claims and people wishing to probe further into what you have said. The victors will always write the history books and that will never change.

In terms of the link between The Loop and Black bottom of course there was a link but it doesn't mean that The Loop would of jumped to the defence of Black Bottom. It had just been through a change of leadership and in the grand scheme of things would of probably done nothing through self preservation, but that said the link was there and to minimalise casualties it was the smart thing to do as you just never know.
Report Post Tip

Tenuous links can be made everywhere, provided you look hard enough. The people in the know, know the truth.

Report Post Tip
Very true but it wasn't a link that had to be looked for and like I said it made sense. If they hadn't removed The Loop as well and they had 5 people die because they didn't think that link was strong enough they would of failed those 5 people.

At the end of the day each CL as an interest in protecting their family and that's it. They deemed the link a risk and acted upon it.
Report Post Tip

WhereWasI turns to Dejected,

"So if you're convinced this wasn't the reason, why do you believe it isn't the reason? I see no more need for going to war than a man is convinced he doesn't like his neighbor or that he has reason to believe he needs to act in self-defense. Can you prove that the Loop wouldn't have acted? Can you prove anything, or are you just out here making claims you can't back up?"

"I'll be the first to call any leader's actions I don't approve of a dickhead publicly and to their face. So if you can come up with a legitimate reason to disprove any of that, by all means, give me a reason to harp with you."

Report Post Tip

Smiles at WWI, trying not to appear irreverent as he strives to explain:

I havent made any claims and I didnt decry any statements or accuse them of being false. Initially, I merely asked a fairly reasonable question. My follow up retort was nothing more than a musing I happened to utter aloud. If someone chooses to take offence to it, then I shall accept the consequences for that, however I generally find that those with little to hide tend to hide nothing at all. Furthermore, I see no proof of any sort of threat coming from Penquin, so I see no reason to prove innocence on Penquins behalf, or that of the residents of The Loop. Innocent until proven guilty is what my lawyer is always sayin to the judge. Is there any wire-taps, any overheard conversations, any sort of real reason other than one man's gut instinct to have a GF removed? Perhaps I'm being naive, but I just cant see how a preventative strike can be a reasonable excuse for the slaughter that happened to one of our most respected without any real discernable reason. JMO.

Dejected walk off towards a local hooch house, in search of a winter warmer.

Report Post Tip

"No you've implied that there were, or you were making a random pointless comment. Those are my assumptions on your follow up statement which is all I was addressing. So tell me, why make mention of it at all? Be fully aware that no reason at all makes you look like an idiot who pointlessly babbles in the streets in my eyes, and I assumed you were trying to imply something as a means of giving you the benefit of the doubt."

"I'll repeat my question and add this, why make the second comment at all if not to imply what you're currently saying?"

"If you don't see proof of a threat being that they came from the same group, then accept that others can and do. Innocent until proven guilty is how the U.S. Government works, not the mafia. The risk of losing their own people from leaving The Loop alive was on their minds with the cause given that they come from the same camp and likely had a legitimate bond. You call it a slaughter, welcome to the mob, that's how take downs are supposed to go. Be happy their wives and children didn't get taken down in the process."

Report Post Tip
You had felt that Viene isn't communicating and that Chylhzt pride themselves to be working as one.
Viene, did not communicate to each and one of the leaders in detroit. Whether before or after she became a Godmother. What you have is a theory that she isn't willing to work with you guys, that's it and nothing more.
Haveit been come to practice, no because before she proves it, you already judge her.
Next, you say here something about divorce of our grandparents, you should have been more complete with the details, you left your spouse in the middle of a fight, thus she gunned you down.
My grandparent was taught that a spouse should never leave their other half when in times of need. Whether the reason is right or wrong. With you airing this out it seems you haven't forgotten what had happen, that all these years you hold it as a grudge.
I would have thought you are better than this. (Marriage / Divorce, his grandfather had once been RH to the grandmother of Viene, and mid-war he jumps ship.)
Now on the issue of a plan, there is no such thing as that. Never is, never will.

*Pause for a while, then looke around*

Before anyone will say, stop whining kid, grow up, do crimes and move on.
That is precisely what I am going to do, the mob as we know is a cycle. That the only constant is change.
*With this Jace fixes his fedora and slightly oversize coat made a not on his tattered diary and ventured once again to a new journey.
Report Post Tip

You had felt that Viene isn't communicating and that Chylhzt pride themselves to be working as one.
Viene, did not communicate to each and one of the leaders in detroit. Whether before or after she became a Godmother. What you have is a theory that she isn't willing to work with you guys, that's it and nothing more.
Haveit been come to practice, no because before she proves it, you already judge her.

In my opinion Viene had plenty of time to communicate with the other leaders of DT and DT was pretty valid in their judgement. I mean seriously, how long were they suppose to give her? So it sounds more like fact and not a theory that she had her own agenda and it didn't include the rest of DT. Which sounds about accurate of her bloodline.

Not really sure any of the details about the marriage but maybe he just came to his senses and realized letting her die was a great way to get out of the relationship. Probably the best decision he ever made.

Report Post Tip

Do i start with this half ass defense/theory or the piss poor character assassination you have just tried? Actually, i shall start at the beginning and work my way down, it shouldn't take long either way.

Theory eh? 

I'm not entirely sure if you are defending yourself or not, either way you pretty much accepted you didn't speak to us in any shape or form. From what i could gather, you were the one holding the grudge. I didn't see you making any kind of effort to come speak with Downtown therefore the only reason i could gather, was you still had raw feelings/blood still boiling or you didn't think it was necessary to spark a connection between the two districts.

What did you want to practice? We judged you on what you did here in Detroit, it wasn't a lot. If i take a step back and try picture a scenario then, maybe be you had a plan to sweeten JackRyan up to try push us out.. i'm not sure these are all theories.

I don't have much time, as i have other commitments to see to now. I'd however just like to touch on the main reason i replied, i do not take kindly to someone trying to slander my family tree, may it be you or someone else. If what happened in the past, was something i wanted or cared about keeping secret, do you think i would even dream of mentioning it in my opening speech? 

If you can't pick apart my reasons for war, without trying to damage my reputation. Then you are foolish, maybe you should've just kept quite and started the new journey you talk about.

Now on the issue of a plan, there is no such thing as that. Never is, never will

Tough tits, is that a theory or a fact? See it works both ways.

If you feel it's necessary to carry this on, then my mailbox is always open.

~D~

Report Post Tip

Viene, did not communicate to each and one of the leaders in detroit. Whether before or after she became a Godmother.

That should have been , Viene did communicate to each and one of the leaders , before or after she became a Godfather.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Story Time In The Nimbus Yard
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL