Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 01:31:23
Page:  1 
The Cowboys From Hell ride into brooklyn Started by: Phil_Anselmo on Jan 03, '14 13:18

Phil walks into the HQ and having beencalled by assassin. Having thought that the call sounded urgent , he couldnt keep his mind off of the possibilities of his task. Thinking for a moment before he knocked on the door. He knocks on the door to the office and waits eagerly. 

"Enter" he hears from the other side of the door. 

"evening assassin" Phil says , i have a surprise for you Assassin says 

" oh? a surprise?" Phil said with a surprised look on his face.

Assassin tosses him keys to his own HQ .Phil chuckles a bit and says "thank you for this opportunity"

Assassin curious to know what he is gonna call his crew asks Phil to which he replies "The Cowboys From Hell"

Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen. I am Phil or Apophis as i am known on IRC,  i have been around these parts for awhile now.For experience i have had 2 LHM accounts and a RHM account .i look forward to working along side of everyone in new york any questions feel free to contact me.

Report Post Tip

Aaron watches the unfolding events, and sees a family split itself in two, guaranteeing some form of a power struggle, then drinks down his whole flask and steps up to shake Phil's hand.

"It is an interesting play to be sure.  I'm not sure I fully understand the strategy here, but I do look forward to seeing how it plays out.  Best of luck to you there mate."

Report Post Tip

Assassin steps out of teh shadows to congratulate Phil. 

"You have earned this opportunity many times over through your bloodlines history. I wish you the best of luck in the competition my friend. Though i cannot tell how it will play out in the end, I will not hold anyone back from pursuing what it is they want."

Assassin disappears into the shadows once more.

Report Post Tip
Telkin scratches his head with a puzzled look on his face.

I've got to echo my dear friend Aaron's statement here... Not quite sure how this pans out, but will be interesting to sit back and watch nonetheless.
Report Post Tip

"thank you all, ill be arriving in brooklyn whithin the hour to set up (fashionably late/early i know)

Report Post Tip

You guys do realise only 4 crews are allowed to be standing in Brooklyn come the 17th January?

You have therefore just announced to your fellow compatriots that you plan to take one of them out or demand they step down. Way to try and prove to the world that first time crew leaders are competent and deserve the chance as much as those that have been around the block several times. Also this isn't an auth by you Assassin as no crews are allowed to auth into the district until such a time as a clear head has arisen. Are you saying you're the clear city head Assassin? 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
That rule only comes into effect after the 17th Desmand, they're more than free to auth within the district up until 23:59 tonight. Though I must agree, the blatant setting up of a fifth would indicate a desire for bloodshed. Which... Heh. Don't get me wrong, we're in the shadier business of life for a reason - I'd just always thought it better to keep those sort of things kept low key until the time for shots to be had.
Report Post Tip

I see Telkin, I just wasn't sure if this apparent auth from Assassin fell under the initial rules guidelines. Considering this man has entered from a competitors family and as per the rules nobody can make any auths within Brooklyn from their own family. It's a grey area which hopefully, a Godfather can clarify.  

Report Post Tip
Well, for what it's worth... I don't just make statements like that without having previously making sure they're accurate. I did indeed get this clarified by a GodFather already this morning, the instant I'd heard about this new "auth".
Report Post Tip

I thank you for the clarification Telkin, still an incredibly "bold" move. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $75,000 Tip
Telkin chuckles profusely as he sips his morning coffee. Clever choice of wording there fella, clever indeed. We'll all just have to sit back and watch how this progresses!
Report Post Tip

Aaron smiles and pats Telkin on the back then offers him a drink.

Bold is one word that has been used lately, yes.  I am curious though, Assassin, as to why you would openly tell the world you want this bloodshed.  You are ensuring that there is some form of power struggle at least, just by setting up this fifth family.  I'm sure I'm not the only one curious.  Would you care to enlighten us all?

Report Post Tip

I think that everyone knows who the city head actually is Desmand, and that would be the only Godfather we have in NY. Even tho BTSP is not set up in Brooklyn he is the city head. What i think you meant was district head.

Report Post Tip

assassin you are aware ares is also a gf correct?

Report Post Tip

District head then if you want to nitpick Assassin. Good luck with your future goals and good luck to everyone else competing in Brooklyn. One of you is going to need it.

Desmand winks before departing

Report Post Tip

Kassadin listens to those gathered while scratching his chin. Grinning and pondering his thoughts he sits and waits for his moment to speak.

What are these "Accounts" you speak of, bank accounts? It shall be interesting to see a new bold suit setup an HQ in town right before the district is locked down. Congratulations Phil and I wish you the best on you're setting up.

Smiling he salutes and rifts off into the streets.

Report Post Tip
Will the real city head please stand up. We would all appreciate it.
Report Post Tip

This is embarrassing.

Report Post Tip

Kassadin just stole the words right out of my mouth. I couldn't help but wonder myself what he meant by accounts. Maybe he was an accountant and he did the books for two Left Hand Men and one Right Hand Man. It was probably realizing the amount of money one can make in this line of business that made him take the crossover.

And Ragnarok, you somehow reminded me of our friend Marshall Mathers with your comment... but I echo your wishes...

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Cowboys From Hell ride into brooklyn
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL