Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 03:25:53
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The death of Vincenzo Started by: -Assassin- on Jan 03, '14 17:51

"Rayne, let's remember this is a contest for those exact reasons. It's the opportunity for some new blood to try and make something of themselves. It will be a long road for the district and those involved. A move like that would have been.... rather smart in my books! Practically, he replaced someone he didn't trust with someone he did that stayed within the competition rules. I tip my hat to that. This isn't a competition about popularity or alliances, it's about playing it smart to reach the top.

Not saying that what you said were the reasons or the plan for the man, but that does seem like a damn smart thing to carry through with. Especially when you have no friends in this type of competition besides your family. Finding a way to sway the lever in your favor is a smart tactic."

Report Post Tip

"And to note, I'd be saying the same if Bonnaro did manage to hide his SR from some of the others after an argeement, and later used that tactic to his advantage. I applaud all of these things, watching new blood try to reach the top. It reminds me a bit of my papi's first run at being a CL and boyyyyyy was that a show in it's own."

Report Post Tip

Assassin, well done lad.

There are many taking the piss for how you spoke and how you worded some things, but in general I feel much more enlightened about this take down than many others that have happened, so its hard to fault your efforts.

I could care less how long this was planned or your actual real reasons, oh and don't worry about the kids bitching back at you as this is common for the next of kin when someone is upset, you'll get used to it.

Report Post Tip

phil solemnly walks up to say his piece then silently looks at the crowd after a few moments of silence he proceeds to say his piece

"i will not deny the way i became CL has caused controversy due to the recent death of a great man VincenzoBonanno  and my set up following his death, and ill be the first one to admit i felt and still feel a burden of guilt as the circumstances of my setting up the way it happened. there is nothing Assassin, Ochoa, Brandon, nor i for that matter can do to change what happened.This is the mafia my brother did what he thought was right for the district to move along.Everyone here in brooklyn has the common goal to unify NY, given the circumstances of today a lot of you may think "what a funny way of showing that"and see it as shady at best, while others may applaud the action taken and may agree with my brothers actions.It was a hard decision he thought long and hard about, Knowing full well the pro's and the cons of that action. With that being said whatever happens in the future as a result of todays actions good or bad we both will be accepting whatever fate has in store for us come whatever may."

Phil takes a deep breath lights a joint and steps away from the crowd having said his piece.

Report Post Tip

I'd like to start off by thanking you -Assassin-, for not kicking shit on those of us not in your loop and having the balls to come out and explain your reasons for actions. You've already started off with my respect, whether it means a fucking thing to you or not.

Secondly, who the fuck outside of Brooklyn has the right to argue with the man whether he's the district head or not? If you do not hear a bold from within the district opposing the thought...then it's a reality. The title is claimed by politics and knowledge and frankly the man is giving the community what we wanna see, reasons for actions. Hip hip hooray, yadda yadda yadda.

Onto the whole SR situation, you either fall in line on your feet or get knocked out of it and into a box. I believe I heard the DISTRICT was trying for unity in sharing their vital hit stats. If you're the one leader out of 4 who decides to go against it, guess how that's gonna end.

Report Post Tip

No new auths will be made into Brooklyn until such time that a GF or clear city head has arisen.

When we receive the mail of Assassin  that his LHM was setting up to Brooklyn, I was surprise to the announcement itself, you did not only broke one rule of the said competition you are also asking one impossible to be possible regarding the true book of each family.  after hearing your accusation within the false SR report from your opponent is kinda worrying, If may I ask dd you even tell half the truth of your book to the others? no need to answer this question. first things first never trust your book to anyone outside your family, consider yourself dead if you do that.

Anyway if the setup of the said LHM has been given a nod by the higher ups, you did well and a very nice plan i applaud you on that, a well played war I must say. Good luck to all of the competitors inside the district  and i wish you all prosper in there.

Report Post Tip

no rules were broken Husky. every I was dotted and Every T was crossed before that happened

Report Post Tip

Alright everyone nothing to see here anymore move along move along..

Tessa points out and say hey look a unicorn ...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The death of Vincenzo
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL