Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 15:19:04
Page:  1 
The death of a rich father (SourDiesel) Started by: Atomic on Jan 03, '14 20:45

Atomic takes his first steps out of the church where his fathers body laid, he looked back to see the huge doors close as marijuana smoke rushed out of the building. People started to gather to see who this new guy was who had a marijuana necklace and briefcases full of what appeared to be money. 

Atomic clears his throat

Hello everyone I am Atomic, the son of the now dead Made, SourDiesel. Some of you knew him, some didn't. All I can really say about him was that he was easy going, and had a lot of money. But I give this speech in front of my fathers church to clarify that his death was murder.

Cold blooded murder was the cause and the hand behind the trigger was the people of Queens, but to narrow it down Naenia. 

The reason from my fathers murder was because when he turned Made he asked for auth. He only asked the question of auth to start his own family. He just wanted to ASK how to be auth, was there guidelines if any, and only if it was possible; he just wanted a yes or no.

The reply he received was everything but a yes or no, extremely confusing answers such as excitement for the idea and how wonderful 2 crews in Queens would be rather than one (Naenia). Then he got another just about the requirements (Hayley) about the money cost etc. But he never received a yes or no. Sour Diesel then went to bed without pushing it because he was in no hurry. In the night they came in like cowards and killed him. 

Atomic struggles but does not shed a tear

I want some compensation for this insult!!!! I want a bat introduced to there face, then have them swimming with the fishes. For this I will reward anyone up to $25,000,000 dollars for the head of Hayley, and $15,000,000 for the head of Naenia. 

He then lights a blunt and steps off the stairs

Report Post Tip

First off, 

I don't think someone is going to jump on that offer rather quickly. Second, if you wanted auth then your job is to deserve it. It's very rarely you will see a Made Man setup prepared to run a family. There are a lot of responsibilities. Let me break it down for you as I'm sure they attempted to do so before throwing down the hammer. 

Cash

It cost a lot to protect your family. Drug running is a successful way to do so, but if your too young then the units just aren't going to suffice with the income needed. 

Maturity

You need to be able to handle stressful situations with a head on your shoulders. Be able to make tough calls, the right calls, and do everything it takes to protect those who work for you. You disagree with something then sometimes you have to let it blow over. From this aspect alone they were obviously right about your father, being his son is now out here making an ass of himself. 

Politics

Being able to communicate with leadership about daily issues that may arise. Your father attempted a bit of conversation and it wound up being his death. A family isn't going to just shoot a Made in their family for a simple question. So A: either he pushed the issue too hard or B: went around telling others he was going to get auth. Either way, the ability to manage politics successfully wasn't there. Which in turn meant, he wasn't ready. 

Taking a spanking like a man

Another part of being a good leader is learning from mistakes, you will go through trials and tribulations. It happens whether your bloodline has experience or not. Everyone faces something new every time. You have to take it like a champ, sometimes with no lube, and show you have the resilience to do so.  Your daddy got spanked, now his son is out here making an ass of himself. Which in turn meant, say it with me guys! Your right, he wasn't ready. 

Now I mean no disrespect, however, sometimes it takes a blunt response from someone to learn from doing silly things like flapping your gums about nonsense. 

We have heard your side of the story yes, but I'm almost willing to bet my $1 dollars shoes that there is more too it. 

Your not doing a service to your father by sharing issue of this substance, it only taints his bloodline and yours. I myself would have a hard time trusting someone if they have made an appearance like this. Because not only is it rather stupid showing your ass with bribes, but it shows you had no loyalty by asking auth to begin with. It's not something you ask for, it's (or at least it should be) a blessing to be given by leadership. It's earned, not given out for greed. 

Take it as a lesson learned and remember to prevent from making the same mistake twice. That's what journals are for. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $90,000 Tip

Well then just like fishing we shall wait and see who catches the bait. I had the money, politics who can negotiate with maniacs?  That is the FULL story down to the end I put that on my bloodline. Taking a spanking? Im giving 25,000,000 for a head, that is not only taking a spanking but grabbing the belt and hitting  the fuck back. I'll even double the prize reward for this hit. I just need to ensure the transaction can be done fair without scamming. I'm not whining, im explaining this was murder? Am I supposed to keep quiet when my father was killed for no good reason? I know some people have logic and know this was not right, not the Mafia way. This speech is just a hit speech because the hitlist could be bought off. Whoever wants it talk to me in private see if we can work something out.

Report Post Tip

Well breaking news bud. 

Murder is common in this way of life. Being they were your leaders, they have every right to "murder" and remove anyone from their Family that they deem deserving. Reasons don't need to be addressed, it's how it works. 

Report Post Tip

Not the old ways, if a murder was unjust the Mafia community would take action. If the murder was a "mistake" compensation. My father just wanted to be a good mafioso, he tried his very best and put a lot of effort. He only wanted best for the Queens family, he thought they were his best friends. Money was not everything, he talked to them all the time and made his bones there. I'm not here to whine, it is the Mafia community. I came to put a hit.

Report Post Tip

This hit is off. Im not here to win, I will just make sure to not prove them right

Report Post Tip

Well breaking news bud. 

Murder is common in this way of life. Being they were your leaders, they have every right to "murder" and remove anyone from their Family that they deem deserving. Reasons don't need to be addressed, it's how it works. 

Really?

Wow. Just wow.

If you really think Leaders can stroll around killing their own members without a care in the world, I fear for this thing of ours in its current state. There is no "rights" here. They have the power to kill their members, but no divine right. If there are sufficient reasons to remove members then clearly the leader would see little to no issue over killing them, but just shooting people for the hell of it would unlikely be something the general public would stand by and watch.. at least I hope it wouldn't be.

Now I dare say you and I aren't at all different in how we view those things, but the comment you made came across so flippant to me that it gave the impression that you may actually believe leaders can simply bump off members without a care in the world, I hope that isn't the case though.

Report Post Tip

"Leaders can stroll around killing their own members MarshallMathers. As long as they believe it's necessary it can and should happen. The action is theirs to take, the reaction from their members and others isn't. There may be no 'divine right' but there certainly is a right in our ways based upon the contractual agreement the member agrees to follow family rules and beliefs in exchange for protection. If the leader determines it is best for his people to be target practice, then that's his choice and family law, though I doubt he'll find himself with many new faces after the first couple times."

"How frequently do you ask why a member was shot if you didn't know the bloodline? For all we know it's currently happening or has recently happened, but the leader has kept it quiet."

Report Post Tip
WWI yes it may be going on as week speak b I t highly unlikely. Your bloodline has been around long enough to know how people can get when a loved one has recently been murdered in their sleep during a war/takedown so a murder for the sake of murder in a HQ would cause all kinds of drama here on the streets.
Report Post Tip

"First things first my bloodline has nothing to do with this. Something is or isn't true regardless of who's witnessing and saying it. Is it highly unlikely that it's happening now or has recently? Yes. Does what you say still fit my point that if a Leader chose to it is his decision to make and one the members agreed to by signing the rules, but the reaction is simply outside of his control? I believe so. Those members can break that contract whenever they feel it no longer benefits them if they have the spine and the power/connections to do so."

"I was not speaking as if it was actually happening, I was speaking about his ability to notice if it was. There are many who never come to the streets with grievances over a parent's death whether those grievances be substantial or not, so it is possible, though not very plausible, that this could be happening and no one would have noticed or even cared."

Report Post Tip

Now I dare say you and I aren't at all different in how we view those things, but the comment you made came across so flippant to me that it gave the impression that you may actually believe leaders can simply bump off members without a care in the world, I hope that isn't the case though.

I'm simply stating that Murder is a part of this world, and yes indeed, if a crew leader feels for whatever reason he/she needs to remove someone then it happens. They control fate of their Members. Now granted, if it is for absolutely no reason then indeed they may have a hard time getting people to join them. There has been history of Crew Leaders making crucial mistakes which in turn causing their own family to rebel and taking them out themselves. My grandfather was the trigger man. I'm not saying it's right nor do I condone it. 

However, it is in fact their Family, and whether it's frowned upon or unjust it can happen because it is in fact their decision. By simply making realistic matters known doesn't mean it's something positive and happy go lucky. There is shitty things that have and do occur in this world. He wants to learn then? Then needs to know the cold hard truth, and that is by coming out making it seem as if he's being singled out for something he obviously did wrong isn't going to get him anywhere. There isn't any justification in his speech, maybe to him but not in the way we live. Shit happens. The quicker he learns that, the least likely he follows the same footsteps as the "I haz zee logz" and "Omfgozor I died without reason" groupies.  

Report Post Tip

"Just for clarity's sake, I'm not offended by the mentioning of my bloodline. The man has every right to assume I should know based on my bloodline's time here. I just believe there should be no mention of bloodlines in a logical debate and I'm trying to pass my pet peeve onto the rest of the community at large."

Report Post Tip

Thank you, WiggleButt. I had a feeling we were indeed on the same page on this situation.

Report Post Tip
Excuse myself, my fater was Atomic blah blah blah, the hit I still on if anyone wants 25 million for
Hayley's head. Yes unlikley to have a the job finished but people do find diamonds in coal mines! Ha
Report Post Tip
^^ gosh iPhones suck haha.. Woops the U.S goverment issued me one
Report Post Tip

Whats an Iphone?

Report Post Tip

Cool story bro.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The death of a rich father (SourDiesel)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL