Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 09:49:28
Page:  1 
Bottom Presents You Started by: Dripple on Jan 03, '14 21:15

Dripple walks along the blood filled cobble road, two districts from two cities in this world of ours had just been removed. The reasons? Well, that was a topic for another Street corner. This speech was going to be about looking forward, not backward. That was the way this world worked. The dead had just been laid to rest but we did not have time to mourn. We had to provide new homes and claim new territory. 

He continues walking purposefully till he reached a park bench upon, it seemed like a good perch to speak to the masses from.

As you are all undoubtedly aware, the existing crime syndicates in The Loop and Black Bottom have been removed. The reasons for this removal, have been stated elsewhere. I am however here because I feel that maybe it is time we moved on, maybe it's to reach out to the public to try get back some of love lost over the last day or so. Well, for the latter not yet but later maybe.

It's this moment, where i feel things start to become interesting for myself and the Black Bottom. After weeks, months of blood, sweat, toil, tears and the strong Czylharz Family bonds. It's finally my time to hold this "Esteemed" Rank?? or to the masses, the rank of Godfather.

The dark but beautiful Black Bottom.... has struggled to find stability for some time, some people even says it's jinxed or just haunted and people have seemingly condemned this fair district to being the most likely to be destroyed in strife.

Well, here and now marks a new era for the Black Bottom of Detroit. An era which I will spearhead and an era, I hope of prosperity. .

Yes, hopefully an era of prostitution too, we all need to relax right! 

Almost on cue, various voices seemed to be whispering behind backs...'Yeah, good luck with that' 'I am sure you will need it in sarcastic tone.

I've always been a firm believer in grasping things with both hands when the opportunity arises, why paint yourself with a big fat red target if you don't believe you can make the world a better place right? 

Now with this new opportunity brings new challenges and my first act within the Black Bottom, will be to setup a strong crew leader next to me, someone i can trust, work with and ultimately the experience to help grow the Black Bottom.

With that i give you Bodie.

Congratulations my friend.   

Report Post Tip

A smile appears on his smug facade as his name was mentioned. The responsibility was brought to him after a day of fighting, and before he knew it, he was being handed the keys to his own HQ.

Earlier that day, Bodie was hanging out at his usual corner taking care of business as usual while he was approached by bip, Dripple, and NiNe with the chance to set up in Black Bottom. There was no question. Bodie just nodded and got to work. And there he was, standing and watching his beloved friend Drip, who had recently taken over the reins of what remains of Black Bottom as Godfather, addressing the crowd about his auth.

As Drip finishes his speech, Bodie walks up to him, hugs him and turns to the crowd.

"I'm not much for fanfare, and to be honest I usually try to keep my business under the radar. We have seen some bloodshed in the past few days, and we have all lost some people close to us. Bad things happen sometimes but all you can do is rebuild and carry your friends legacies forward. I will tell you it has been an honer to fight along side you Dripple as well as the rest of our Detroit family."

"With that said, I'd like to announce The Corner, the newest crew to hit the streets of Detroit. I could not be more proud to be given this chance. From a beeper to blacked out, from Chicago to Detroit, it has been quite a journey. I will wear my Czylharz name with pride and look forward to working with all of the crime families in our four cities. You always know where to find me when you need that re-up."

Report Post Tip

Thad pats Bodie's back.

"You certainly do deserve it pal, and I am proud of you. I'm sure you'd do great as a crew leader. It would definitely be my utmost pleasure to be working with you side by side in rebuilding Black Bottom."

Report Post Tip

bip listens to her former Right Hand as he speaks. They had been through so much together and nothing made her happier then to see him get to where he deserves. The olding lady gives Dripple a big hug.

"Big congratz! You deserve this so much. Such a hard working and ruthlessly nice person person you are. You'll do great!" bip gives the man another hug and then turns to Bodie.

There's no doubt in my mind you'll make us proud! Congratulations. bip walk backs into the shadows and lets the two men be the center of attention again.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Bodie! You were truly one of the best RHM's I could ask for. You absolutely deserve this opportunity and I know you will take the Black Bottom district above and beyond! I wish you the best :)

Report Post Tip

Alex leaps onto the Streets in all his fabulousness. He has not a care in the world besides a splitting headache as he saunters over to where Dripple seems to have made some sort of announcement. He knew Bodie was getting his own Family, of course...but he'd just started celebrating Dripple's elevation to Godfather and Bodie's new position a tad bit early. So, here he was, hungover but still looking fab, and about to congratulate them both,publicly on their new achievements.

Weellll, Dripple. Congratulations,man. You know exactly how I feel about this. If not, maybe me running around the HQ screaming 'Fuck Yeah!' while completely naked should point you somewhere in the right direction. I am sure we can build a strong and unified district. Here's to a long and fulfilling run!

Bodie...Bodie Bodie Bodie Bodie...Booooooooooodieeeee. I just love saying your name. Anyway, grats,man! I am sure you'll be an awesome Crewleader! How do I know? Cuz I'm awesome,that's why!

~A~(I've been told that this is how kewl people sign out)

Report Post Tip

Gaius steps from the shadows and plucks a cigarette from his coat pocket and places it to his lips. Eying the crowd he can see his good friend Alex had just finished congratulating our new Godfather and friend Dripple for his achievements in this life.

As the toxic smoke was inhaled a blue cloud began coming from his nostrils as he began to speak...

I can't think of anyone who deserves the highest honor our life has than you my friend. I look forward to working with you to build the strongest of districts this thing of our's has ever seen. A SOLID first choice in leadership with brodie, I know he will make us all proud.

Orders champagne to be brought in by a youngling idly watching around. The youngling looks startled that Gaius was speaking to him and immediately jump to attention and brought the glasses forward.

Raises a glass before saying...

In this thing of ours we make decisions that affect hundreds if not thousands of thugs, politicians and mafioso's everyday. It's these decisions that make us who we are. I have never been more positive about a run in my entire ancestry.

To quote Alex, Here's to a long and fulfilling run!

Takes his glass and drains it before smashing it on the ground and smiling at the crowd.

Now... time to get back to business eh?

Report Post Tip

Godfather Dripple, the city of Detroit has seen so much violence and devastation in recent times, I am particularly proud of what yourself, Godmother bip and Godfather JackRyan have achieved in such a short amount of time. Under your dedicated watch, you have not just turned around Detroit, but the three of you have restored the Motor City back to its former glory. Your expansion continues your fine work. Congratulations. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations well deserved, Things are moving along quickly, I have a lot of friends moving over to join and I don't feel there is a better place they could be. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Bottom Presents You
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL