Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 13:59:26
Page:  1 
Leaders and Killers - A story to be told. Started by: Lazzivo on Jan 04, '14 02:09

Chapter 1

It’s the year 2018 and it’s the time of the Olympics, one of the biggest events that only come by every 4 years. All events are held at the Olympics, events that test everyone's might of physical and mental power. It's coming to one of the biggest events, the 100m sprint race, and one of the favorites is running, Daniel Scater. But he runs in the name of Spike.

Now spike has had quite a history. You see he used to be part of the most elite bodyguards for a man named Lazz. He worked alongside many other friends such as Neo and his team of elites. Lazz and Spike though go way back. But Lazz owes him his life, due to an unforeseen situation many years ago, but he has hanged up the past of a killer and is a sporting legend.

Spike is heading for his private locker room for a quick shower, and to prepare for the race. As he is heading for the locker room, he is accompanied by 2 of his close friends which are also part of Neo's team of Elites, Pulse and Voltage. Those were there code names; no one really uses their real names in public. Out of nowhere news reporters and cameras stamped toward Spike as he enters his locker room. One reporter manages to get a question in "Spike! Spike" he shouts for his attention "What do you plan to do after this race? There are rumors that you want to retire with the medal!?" Spike remains silent with a grin on his face and heads inside. Voltage yells out "Alright ENOUGH! Back Off!"

It's only minutes now before the race is on! And Spike is still in the locker room, cheerful and whistling casual. As he's putting his clothes away and stretching he hears a slight bang to his right. He checks the door to his left to make sure it's locked, and quickly scouts to his right. He speaks clearly but cautiously "Hello?" he squints' his eyes and brings into focus a shape of a man in a suit. "Oh, Dear Lord you scared me, I thought you were a ghost." Spike reaches into his bag. "Ah I know what you want, autograph?" he pulls out a pen and begins signing whilst muttering to himself. The man moves towards him as Spike continues to sign his name. The man walks slowly raising his hand inside his suit. At this moment Lazz and Neo are heading for the locker room. "Excuse me! Move please!" Neo shoves the reporters aside. Pulse addresses Lazz "Sir. Spike is inside." She says as she opens the door for him. Lazz walks in completely unaware of what is to be seen. "SPIKE! My good friend. You ready to ru---wh----". He see's Spike on the floor dead with a shot between the eyes. After a couple of seconds he investigates the room with his eyes and see's the man in the suit with a gun. "You… You're meant to be…" Lazz quietly says to himself. The mysterious man fled. Then Lazz stares, as pain runs through his eyes… a pain of memory.

-------------------------------------------------

Give me your opinion and if you want me to continue to chapter 2. :D

Lazzivo.

Report Post Tip

I don't think this one is about me? :P

Report Post Tip

Only if you want to :p @Deadlyspikes

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Leaders and Killers - A story to be told.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL