Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 13:53:24
Page:  1 
Expansion of Czylharz Bronx Operations Started by: BackToShootPeeps on Jan 04, '14 22:09

The days had been hard recently as the hours seemed longer and the struggle for growth of Bronx was sometimes frustrating.   Cory, Sweets, Reignman, Infinity Kassadin and I had sat round the table with several bottles of scotch to keep them company on many occasions discussing the future.  He had watched the Brooklyn experiment crumble as expected as he looked back to the warning he gave his members of the danger of both district experiments.

Toying with his glass he looked around the table, then directly at Sweets he smiled.

“We have worked together a long  time, I have had every faith in you.  When we moved out here was a great risk and a great opportunity, but I was willing to give your  line a first chance of leadership for the qualities they showed.”

He pauses to take a sip from the crystal glass, feeling the warmth of the scotch as it runs down his throat.

“Now is time to combine experience to push the city further”

Looking over at Cory Chase

“like Sweets, you offered me protection, you worked hard, you used your skills for the family.   You have been a loyal Right Hand trying to build the city but its time you move on to greater things.  I would like you to set up in the north of the Bronx.”

Sliding a portfolio of properties to Cory, he grinned.

“Take your pick. With Sweets controlling the industry in the south, and you helping guide production and transit from the north and into Manhattan we can tighten our grip on the Bronx then slowly clear the way for further moves”

Walks over to Cory with a smile

"Just tell me who you need to go with you and it will be done my friend"

Clicking his fingers for  he watches as Silvio—Dante and Donnie lead the Bronx Made members into the room to share in the celebrations.

Report Post Tip

Rotweiler trots through the doggy door into the HQ and lets out a yelp. He sits by the door trying to keep him in.

congratz Cory_Chase, sad to see you leave but it is a huge gain for Bronx. I wish you luck on your journey as a CL

Report Post Tip

Atrocity was listening to the announcement on the street as BTSP finished Atrocity approached Cory_Chase lit a blunt and passed it to him

Congratulations my friend a great addition to the Bronx you are , you have been a friend fro a long time now and we have worked together plenty of times and it's always a pleasure I know great things will come from you I wish you the best man if you need anything let me know.

Before leaving he turned 

Speaking of working together V day is coming up here soon maybe we can have as much fun as our forefathers did last year , just make sure we inform everyone of the plan this year ;)

Atrocity then ran off to finish his business

Report Post Tip

Dempsey finds his way to the front of the crowd, looking towards his Gf and peers as they speak the to the growing crowd. After hearing out the speech and plans that are being executed within the district of the Bronx he steps forward, shaking his Godfathers hand he walks over to Cory and smiles while extending his hand…

Congratulations Cory, your bloodline has done many great things in world in the past I don’t think I could expect anything less, or a better choice of auth from our district leader. From the sounds of it you have been not only a loyal member but a solid friend, someone that can be trusted to any length. These only leads me to believe that you have earned and worked towards this promotion for sometime and can honestly say is deserved.

I wish you the best of luck on this new found journey, and even though im nothing more then a meer Goomba, if there is anything I can ever do for you id be honored to help.

Congratulations again, and may this journey be long a prosperous.

Dempsey steps back after giving his Godfather and the new leader a nod where he disappears into the crowd to hear everyone else out.

Report Post Tip

Godfather BackToShootPeeps, congratulations on your expansion. It is good to see you your district continue to prosper as you bring much needed stability to a city beset with recent turmoil. 

Report Post Tip

Together.. we will prevail and grow! Congratulations Cory.. very well deserved. I look forward to our future here in NY. If you ever need any help.. you know where to find me. 

Cheers! =)

Report Post Tip

"Congratulations BackToShootPeeps on your expansion. The Bronx is growing well and I wish you all the best."

Report Post Tip

BackToShootPeeps I have heard so much about you from a fallen sister. What a polite and charming gentleman you are.  She has told me stories of someone coming up in the ranks how you let her tag along with you on crimes jobs and rewarding her very well.  I congratulate you on your expansion.  Mr. Chase I do not know you but wish you the very best.

Report Post Tip

Walks over and huggles BTSP,

Congrats on such a growing family and District.

Then turning nods to everyone else, but at last coming to Cory

Congrats hun! Together we can build a strong and great city

Report Post Tip

And it happens again for Cory Mothafuckin' Chase. Very glad to see you in this position, a great addition in the Bronx. We know you'll shine, as always. 

Report Post Tip

Let us consider the Bronx leadership: Godfather BackToShootPeeps, Sweets, and Cory_Chase. Each one is a great leader and together they are building an outstanding district. I am proud to be counted among their numbers.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Expansion of Czylharz Bronx Operations
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL