Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 12:24:09
Page:  1 
PDTNYC: The Speakeasy Started by: Cory_Chase on Jan 04, '14 22:35

Cory Chase was seen standing on the corner, right in front of a local barber shop that he just recently became the owner of. If you went to the back and walked into the telephone booth where you picked up the phone that would take your call to the host. It gave you passage to a bar underneath the facilities.

Before he took it upon himself to embark into the settings of his new headquarters. He turns around, gripping onto the sword that his family has passed down for generations.

“Good evening everyone. Today I have been given the opportunity to run my own group of minions in organized crime here in Bronx, New York. We will not only carry on the bootlegging jobs for the Speakeasy, but also our own. We will be known as PDTNYC: The Speakeasy. The Chocobo Slaying Division of the Czylharz Family.”

Cory swing the sword around and gentle places it on his shoulder.

“I would like to thank BackToShootPeeps, those within the Bronx, and my exterior family for the chance. You guys have been good to me and I won’t let you down. Today, I venture on my own to help improve the city, district, and family. My goal is not only to get to know my family, but also those inside and outside of these city limits. Pick up and help with the rebuilding along with the others.”

He looks over to BTSP and the others with a smile.

“We’ve all heard all the speeches in the world, so I’m going to keep that as short, sweet, and simple as I can. I’m grandparents have had experience and I plan to pick up with the current operations of the Czylharz Family. Carry my own weight and return the loyalty of those who have treated me well, as well as those who encouraged me to be in this position. To BackToShootPeeps, Bronx, New York, and the Czylharz Family, I thank you. I came to you guys and you opened your arms with no problems. My only wish is that Drunky was here to celebrate it with us!”

Cory lowers his head in moment of silence for Drunky and looks back up to the crowd.

“Rest in peace, Drunky. I’ll make you and BTSP proud. With that said, ladies and gentlemen, I bring to you PDTNYC: The Speakeasy! If you’re a hard worker and looking for a home, you’re more than welcome to contact us and help build the city of New York to the potential we know it can be.”

He turns around, whips the sword back into the holster, and looks back over his shoulder.

“Chocobos beware. Drunks are welcome. Everyone must pet Kassadin at the front door. Thank you all.”

Report Post Tip

Pfft, and I don't even get a mention. You dick! 

Congrats, and we both know you'll do well so I shouldn't have to say much more than that, dick. 

Report Post Tip

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!!! Everyone, Spike needs a hug as well. Please make sure this happens!"

Report Post Tip
*Hugs Spike*
Report Post Tip

doesn't hug spikes

Cory you have been a joy to have, and someone who would do anything for the family.  I am sure you will miss some of the mails i receive.

Congrats and Good luck my friend.

Report Post Tip

Hugs Cory_Chase

Make sure to warn your rh of our sexual mails :P

Congrats though now you have a chance to go roguefather again and we can rule the world one day

Report Post Tip
A well dressed man standing to the rear of the assembled crowd waits until he sees an opportunity to talk to the newest shot caller in the Bronx. He approaches quietly weaving his way quietly through the crowd, as he approaches Mr Chase he extends his hand unable to hide the smile on his face

"Congratulations Mr. Chase I doubt the boss would of been able to make a better choice in giving permission for someone from our city to set up shop. I look forward to working along side you and everyone else in making The Bronx prosper."
Report Post Tip

"On this day I will pretend I don't have two thumbs and compliment you in the only way I can. You don't suck the most. Your incompetence doesn't hit the bottom of the barrel and I only hope to see you removed in less than a week rather than instantly."

"Congratulations Cory."

Report Post Tip

Sil waits until some of the well wishers have finished talking to Cory then makes his way up to the new CL and extends his hand to his ex crew mate and embraces him

"I have known you for only a little while but you have offered your help and advice I wish you the best for you and your new crew and will offer my help in any way I can"

Sil gives Cory a bottle of vintage Champagne and makes his way back over to the rest of the crew to join in the celabrations

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Cory.  BTSP couldn't have chosen a better tyrant for the job. I am very excited to see you get this chance, and I know you will do the Bronx proud.

Report Post Tip

~walks in, looks around, and barely raises the tip of his fedora~

"Great to see you Cory.. glad to see you've taken a spot here in NY." ReignMan has seen those close to him come and go. He couldn't help but look around the newly redone HQ that Cory had finished up with. "Looks great in here!" ReignMan said.

~walks over to the bar to grab a whiskey bottle and cream soda throwback, raises his bottle in the air~ 

"Here is to a long life, strong family, and New York! Salute'!"

Congrats my friend! =)

Report Post Tip

Gimli stands in crowd but can not see because of his height, he makes his way to front. Getting to the front he sets forward.

"Congratulations Cory Chase. I wish you all the best and know you will do great job."

Gimli turns round and makes his way back through the crowd.

Report Post Tip

Walks in looks around at some of the familiar faces nodding in hello to them, but looking for the one guy she came to see. Finding him swinging his sword around, smiles and heads over to him, ducking quickly to avoid the sword as Cory puts it down and smiles.

Cory, hun, my dark, mysterious Vamp.... There you are and doing such a great job with the sword, I see.. Congrats on your HQ and Family. The district is in need of some Chocobo slaying. Cheers!

Huggles him tightly and kisses his cheek, before turning and having a few drinks with friends and family

Report Post Tip

You know Cory_Chase.. Roquelaure grins at him and then looks at GodFather BackToShootPeeps.

I must say that that man there beside you made an amazing choice in this decision and it's one I'm very happy to see for you, and New York.

Congrats on your HQ and Family! I know you will do all those around you and working with you proud.

She gives a small wink to both as she lights up a smoke and then walks down the street to do a bit of shopping.

Report Post Tip

~Infinity pats Cory_Chase on the back~

Congratulations on a family of your own! You will do well my friend, there is no doubt.

Report Post Tip

Goku walks up to cory and shakes his hand, a broad grin on his face.

Having had much experience with your blood, I have no doubts you'll do just as well as always. Certain people were just made to lead, and you sir are one of them.

Congrats brother.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: PDTNYC: The Speakeasy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL