Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 09:58:17
Page:  1 
Leaders and Killers - Chapter 2 Started by: Lazzivo on Jan 05, '14 22:49

Chapter 2

Pain ran through Lazzs eyes, as if he knew who the mysterious man was. As if they had a past. After a few seconds of gazing into one another’s eyes Pulse walks from behind drawing his gun "Everybody Down!" He draws his gun and pushes Lazz to the side! Shots are fired. The man runs for the window and with no hesitation he jumps through! Pulse runs after the mysterious man. Voltage checks on Lazz, "Sir, are you okay?" she said as she helps him up. Lazz remains stunned and confused as if he is trying to divide 366 by 1,384. As he focuses he turns to Neo and glares deeply into his eyes, as if he’s in his mind. "Neo..." Lazz said. But Neo nods his head and gets to action. "Voltage! Gather security, lets lock-down this place." 

As Neo and Voltage head for the stadium stands for an evacuation Pulse is still after the mysterious man. "AH YOU SON OF A B*tCH!!" Cursing and swearing as he's firing shots. But the mysterious man runs further and further as if he’s an Olympic runner himself. The man becomes less visible until he is just a figure. Pulse stops and lies on the ground resting his gun on his arm. He quietly mutters "Come on...Come on...." He fires one more time and hits the man directly in the leg. He rolls forwards on the ground but somehow composes himself back to his feet and jumps a wall. "God Damn it!!" Pulse shouted as he pulled his radio out "Sir...I Lost Him." Voltage replies on the other radio, "No worries, look get back here I need your help." 

Pulse returns to the upper stands of the stadium to help Voltage evacuate. “Pulse, stay here, I'm going to get everyone moving, secure the corridor." She climbs on a high stand. "Ladies and gentlemen..." She shouts, "Please, do not be alarmed, there’s been an incident, please can we all just move to the fire exits and leave the stadium, please don't panic!" Everyone however remains clam, but only start to shuffle and begin muttering to one another as if nothing has happened. Pulse draws his gun, "Come on people get on moving and get out!!" he shouts as he fires rounds into the air! Everyone begins to move. Lazz and Neo return, Voltage addresses Lazz, "Sir, what do we do now? Shall we rid the body to a secure room" Lazz replies "No, leave that for forensics. Supremacy is on their way." Voltage replies "Supremacy? Who's that?" Pulse butts in "Supremacy! Oh come on! You can't be serious!?" Lazz is about to answer but is interrupted by a helicopter hovering above, that begins to lower, and ropes drop down, as if it’s an action movie. Pulse mutters to himself, "Oh, here we go again..." 

------------------------------------------------

Give me your opinion and stay tuned for Chapter 3 :)

-Lazzivo

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Leaders and Killers - Chapter 2
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL