Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 08:29:59
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Feeding my Ego. and the Streets Started by: WhereWasI on Jan 06, '14 13:08

WhereWasI clears his throat,

"For quite some time now I've seen my faith in this community falter as men and women have taken great personal offense to legitimate questions, others have actually asked for Kuklinski, and recently I've found myself failing to grant an open mind to a friend. I would like to thank those of you who came out here for legitimate responses (including Ragnarok if I made a false assumption)."

WhereWasI turns to Myrddin,

"I'm going to use your material first because of the fact I can directly change the wording to a topic I've recently spent much time studying and reading up on. If you don't mind, half of that discussion will be about the methods some use to quote the past, and the link between that and a man's need to follow a system without question and perfect obedience. It is important to give the younger bloodlines space to work with similar material, and give them some of the reasoning of the past... so I guess I will try to think of a generalized method for giving them access to that information without simply copying the wording of another."

WhereWasI turns to AlexMoran,

"Pickpocketing has been discussed to death with very few points given by either side so I would definitely enjoy picking out one of my favorite 'PP whores' and one of my favorite over reactors and sitting down to find the reasoning (beyond whether or not it's just a feature of the game). And of course I will do my best to present the relevant material with a bipolar type of discussion."

WhereWasI turns to Ragnarok,

"I prefer logical discussions but I will use comments at another's expense after someone else does. I should've asked you questions about intent first, but I see no reason to believe my assumptions were false and that the original comment wasn't just a comment of sarcasm."

WhereWasI turns to Desmand,

"I will work on another's idea for bringing back some form of newspaper despite the fact I do not have the skill set for knowing or caring about what anyone but myself wants to know, and including a way for you to broadcast a message inside the paper WITH your name attached to said ideas. I have always helped others edit material to come across with less direct insult and I'd be happy to do so for this paper, but as previously stated I'm only looking for topics, not looking to mimic (post) the words of another."

WhereWasI turns to Cory_Chase,

"History has always been one of my least favorite subjects to discuss in public because of the way some attempt to blindly follow, but I will do my best to come up with something along those lines. I will not be reading it by your bedside as a bed time story for you and your cousin mistress."

WhereWasI turns to Ziva,

"I'd like to start by saying the ability to provoke responses is the only similarity between myself and Kuklinski. Our styles are nothing alike."

"I can't use an attack on another without it causing negative effects, so if used it will be in response to people I believe are attempting it on myself. Regardless of comedic value for some, I believe it is not sufficient material to base a conversation around."

"As for a suggestion of an idea my guess would be that you wished for me to discuss the backing to comments I've recently made about 'A being A' and logical questioning. That I am very happy to discuss."

WhereWasI turns to Tyrion,

"Thank you for questioning my wording. I chose those words intentionally because I believe rank is simply a matter of acquiring units in today's day and age and title no longer means a capable speaker. I use those words only in logical discussions but I use them openly because I've seen so many try to use title or rank as a valid point for their logic in the past. Seniority and title have nothing to do with logic and I'd happily start an entire debate over just that."

"Finally onto the topic of a newspaper. If you all really want one I can try but it will be awful and it will likely fail without help from others but I promised to attempt all forms of ideas and now I must at least attempt."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Oh of course, there are most certainly large differences between the two, but I do think it's fair to say that they do both bring people out onto the streets, is all.

Report Post Tip

I love you wherewasi? I'm your #1 fan can you sign my breasts?

Report Post Tip

WhereWasI grabs a wrench and hits DeanWinchester in the chest with a wrench as hard as he can.

"No hugs, no love, no whatever that is... Bad DeanWinchester."

Report Post Tip

"Two days was more than enough time for someone to muster up a response to my proposed vote. If you wish to have anything produced or spoken of by myself I will charge large sums. Otherwise you will have to produce the thread of discussion yourself and I promise you these men and whatever Ziva is will get similar responses to that produced for Mr. Myrddin's topic just down the street."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Feeding my Ego. and the Streets
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL