Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 19:37:54
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
South Philly Slugfestsi Started by: Althea on Jan 06, '14 19:19

A short while later Althea comes out again and puts up a large poster.

South Philly Sluggers Boxing Competition Round 1 Announced.

Round 1

Bout 1

TokyoZombi vs WiggleButt

Bout 2

Fedelta vs Edward-Kenway

Bout 3

Apep vs DeanWinchester

Bout 4

Kompton vs Kratos

Bout 5

Galvani_ll vs Tessa_Kenway

Bout 6

Philli_stein vs Rottweiler

Bout 7

Silvio--Dante vs FridgeRevengeomg

Bout 8

_The-Crow_ vs Sofeleye

Bouts will be run live in the coffeeshops on Jan 14, 2014 06:00:00 MR Time, I invite you all to attend.

Betting Window

All bets will be 1:1 on winners for now. Submit all bets to Althea. No bets above $1,000,000 will be accepted. There is no minimum bet. There will be no live betting, all betting will be closed at the start of each round.

Report Post Tip

Just after the matches were over and fought Althea's voice comes across the speakers around the arena.

Ladies and gentlemen I have the official results of the first round of the South Philly Sluggers Boxing Competition! I am pleased to announce that although we had to make one substitution, everything went swimmingly. Before the matches ever got off the ground, we lost three of the signees. Luckily, one was replaced quickly enough that bye rounds were only given to two fighters. That being said, the competition continues as planned! The following are the results of the first round.

South Philly Sluggers Boxing Competition Round 1 Results.

Round 1

Bout 1

TokyoZombi vs WiggleButt

• TokyoZombi, though valiant, was too slow for Wigglebutt and was only able to manage to gather 2 points to Wigglebutt's 3.
  • Wigglebutt is declared the winner 3 Points to 2.

Bout 2

Fedelta vs Edward-Kenway

• Both fighters put up a good fight, and at then end of it all it would be a very close match, coming right down to last round. Fedelta would take the day.
  • Fedelta is declared the winner 5 Points to 4.

Bout 3

Apep vs DeanWinchester

• Apep unfortunately died early, but was replaced by Noob_Saibot. Unfortunately for DeanWinchester, this would prove to be too much for him. The change in opponents at the last minute must have thrown him off because he went into the ring confident, and left shaken.
  • Noob_Saibot is declared the winner 5 Points to 4.

Bout 4

Kompton vs Kratos

• This bout was, quite honestly, one of the more boring bouts of the night. Luckily it took place in the middle of some very fun bouts to watch. The fighters were too evenly matched and thus, the win comes at a mere 4 points.
  • Kratos is declared the winner 4 Points to 3.

Bout 5

Galvani_ll vs Tessa_Kenway

• A spectaular fight to watch if a fan of female fighters. Tessa was able to overpower her opponent from the beginning and handily take the match.
  • Tessa_Kenway is declared the winner 4 Points to 2.

Bout 6

Philli_stein vs Rottweiler

• Rottwiler was killed before the match. A bye was given to Philli_stein, he will move on to the next round.

Bout 7

Silvio--Dante vs FridgeRevengeomg

• Silvio--Dante was killed before the match. A bye was given to FridgeRevengeomg, he will move on to the next round.

Bout 8

_The-Crow_ vs Sofeleye

• By far the most exciting bout of the night. Sofelyey was prepared for this like no other fighter this evening, and he showed it in spades! If I were to say anyone had the best chance to win the competition after the first round it would be him!.
  • Sofeleye is declared the winner 6 Points to 2.

The speaker goes dead and she comes out of her office with a poster. She tears down the round one poster and puts another in it's place.

South Philly Sluggers Boxing Competition Round 2 Announced.

Round 2

Bout 1

Kratos vs Sofeleye

Bout 2

WiggleButt vs Tessa_Kenway

Bout 3

Fedelta vs Philli_stein

Bout 4

FridgeRevengeomg vs Noob_Saibot

Bouts will be run live in the coffeeshops (#BellaBoxing) on Jan 16, 2014 06:00:00 MR Time, I invite you all to attend.

Betting Window

All bets will be 1:1 on winners for now. Submit all bets to Althea. No bets above $1,000,000 will be accepted. There is no minimum bet. There will be no live betting, all betting will be closed at the start of each round.

Report Post Tip

Althea's voice comes across the speakers around the arena one more time.

Ladies and gentlemen I have the official results of the second round of the South Philly Sluggers Boxing Competition! Spectacular fights we had this time, and more importantly we even had a record-breaking SEVEN ROUND FIGHT! Amazing I know, I can't believe some of the fight these folks have, it's certainly commendable! Well without further ado, here are the results for round 2!

South Philly Sluggers Boxing Competition Round 2 Announced.

Round 2

Bout 1

Kratos vs Sofeleye

• A very interesting fight Sofeleye revealed her weakness in that she's a great sprinter, but not for long distance. She did manage to pull together a win though!
  • Sofeleye is declared the winner 3 Points to 1.

Bout 2

WiggleButt vs Tessa_Kenway

• Certainly the most interesting fight I've ever seen! The two went on, back and forth for 7 rounds! What a match. Hopefully we get some more boxing like this in the future!
  • Tessa_Kenway is declared the winner 7 Points to 6.

Bout 3

Fedelta vs Philli_stein

• This was the veteran's fight all the way. Though I must say I am quite glad to see Fedelta come out and learn a few things, hopefully he will be able to show us the things he learned next time around.
  • Philli_stein is declared the winner 5 Points to 1.

Bout 4

FridgeRevengeomg vs Noob_Saibot

• A good fight, all-in-all. FridgeRevengeomg was able to take the upper hand in the middle of the bout,m but the start and finish belonged to Noob_Saibot.
  • Noob_Saibot is declared the winner 4 Points to 3.

As usual the speaker kicks off with a loud click and Althea emerges with the big poster once again declaring the bouts for the next round.

South Philly Sluggers Boxing Competition Round 3 Announced.

Round 3

Bout 1

Philli_stein vs Noob_Saibot

Bout 2

Tessa_Kenway vs Sofeleye

Bouts will be run live in the coffeeshops (#BellaBoxing) on Jan 22, 2014 06:00:00 MR Time, I invite you all to attend.

Betting Window

Report Post Tip

Lordian stepped into the office that his sister once occupied. He took one look around and noticed how clean and organized things were and he nodded. She was that type of person after all. He had heard how she was running this, and he listened to a few of her radio broadcasts, so he thought he could pick it up easily enough. He clears his throat and flips the switch...

Um, good evening. My name is Lordian, I know it's not the normal voice you hear over this radio broadcast, but my sister left in in her will that I take over and finish this competition if possible. I am pleased to say that is in fact the case and the competition will be finishing.  So I now have the results of the third round of the South Philly Sluggers Boxing Competition. Unfortunately there is only one bout that happened due to the demise of one of the four fighters, and that bout, I am sad to say, was not very exciting, but there you have it, live sport as it is.

South Philly Sluggers Boxing Competition Round 3 Results.

Round 3

Round 3

Bout 1

Philli_stein vs Noob_Saibot

• Noob_Saibot and Philli_stein were apparently both shaken by the recent fighting and massive deaths across the country, as neither fighter seemed able to do much to the other. At the end of this very uneventful bout, Philli_stein won.
  • Philli_stein is declared the winner 1 point to 0.

Bout 2

Tessa_Kenway vs Sofeleye

• Unfortunately for us all Tessa_Kenway met her demise along with many others during the most recent exchange of lead around the country.
  • Sofeleye is declared the winner by default.

Now to quietly flip the switch back and go put out the poster highlighting the final bout. 

South Philly Sluggers Boxing Competition Championship Round Announced.

Round 4

Bout 1

Philli_stein vs Sofeleye

Bouts will be run live in the coffeeshops (#BellaBoxing) on Jan 24, 2014 06:00:00 MR Time, I invite you all to attend.

Betting Window

Report Post Tip

Lordian watches the championship bout ensue and is sure to make note of everything that goes on. He lights up the 'On Air' light as soon as things are over and makes his final address for his sister.

Ladies and gentleman, on behalf of the late Althea, I would like to thank you all for attending this little competition of hers. She would have been quite pleased to see so many have so much fun over this little throw-together competition. That being said, I will not delay to end quickly here tonight as I announce the winner of the competition to be...

Philli_stein by K.O. in Round 3 of the Championship fight!

Coming in second of course was Sofeleye, whom put up a grand fight, and had she just a bit more constitution, could have certainly won by point value.

Finally, with the death of Tessa_Kenway there will not be a third place fight, it instead will be awarded directly to Noob_Saibot.

Congratulations to the top three, and I hope that your Boxing careers are long and well-fought!

With that he shuts the equipment down, closes and locks the place up and leaves with a heavy sigh.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: South Philly Slugfestsi
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL