Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 09:06:45
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 
Kuku Comes Out! Started by: Morrissey on Jan 06, '14 20:42
So you think if I continue to do what I've done for five years, that I'll find it impossible to blend in with others?
Report Post Tip

"No I believe you know you stand out and I can't wait for you to think about whether you're truly too smart for those around you or too incompetent so you're forced to use methods no one else would dare to lower themselves to."

Report Post Tip
OK... And what methods would these be? Can you see any flaws with your plan?
Report Post Tip

"My methods are to continuously ask you questions because they will cause you to think about your actions. The only flaw I see would involve you counting on something you couldn't have reasonably predicted... my intervention after a few generations in my bloodline of ignoring you."

Report Post Tip

"Misunderstood the question, my apologies I've been running around all day. Your methods of forcing your name on every speech you possibly can regardless of whether you have something to say or not, your need to attack someone's person rather than their ideas or logic almost exclusively in all of your responses to others, and your need to wear a name you know is stained despite the relative ease of simply coming back under a new name and doing what others claim you should be able to do well. Along with your method of bragging about shooting BGs, Earners and people whose deaths had nothing to do with you."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $200,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Kuku Comes Out!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL