Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 15:41:59
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
For who the bell Toals in Brooklyn Started by: JakeLuciano on Jan 07, '14 07:21

JakeLuciano was sat at his desk, a lit cigar and a glass of scotch kept him company. He looked fondly at old journals, taking the time to switch off from the harsh realities of this world. Just as he began to settle back in his chair, there was a knock on the door, it was Maple. 

"He is here" Maple smiled "You ready? It stinks of smoke in here" she quipped 

"Send him in" the old Godfather offered, refusing to take the smoking bait, he knew better. Standing to greet his dear friend, the two met in a warm embrace

"How is business? Did our friend with that thing get taken care of?" JakeLuciano asked. 

"All done, everything is good. Money paid, everyone happy" Toaly replied, confused as to why he was summoned to the Godfather's house for such a trivial matter. 

"Good, good. Maple you hear that? I told you the guy would play ball" JakeLuciano gloated 

"Like a regular quarter back" Maple quipped back "You going to kick a field goal now?" 

JakeLuciano laughed, Maple always knew how to get to him, part of her charm. Taking the hint, the Godfather turned to Toaly "You have been a loyal friend to me and to the Czylharz Family, and now it is time for me to reward that loyalty"

Bringing Toaly closer to him, the Godfather whispered "Brooklyn" Before Toaly could say anything, the Godfather continued "And I want you to take Firenza with you, together with out friends in New York, you will prosper and do wonderful things" 

Congratulations to Toaly on his promotion to Godfather of Brooklyn. I wish both you and Firenza the best of luck with your future endeavour. 

Report Post Tip

It truly tolls for the Toaly. Congratulations!

Report Post Tip

Yay Toaly my friend we have known eachother for so long I am glad you have gotten this opportunity

Atrocity skips around

I will be sure to send some of my bitches out to Brooklyn to make your move a bit more comftorable

I wish you all the best out in new york my friend!

Report Post Tip

''Thank you sir, this is a fantastic honor and to have my best friend along side me is more than I could have asked for.''

''I will do my best to bring courage and loyalty to the district of Brooklyn.''

With that Toy turned around and disappeared like a ninja into the streets of Brooklyn....

Report Post Tip

JakeLuciano turns to Maple 

"Is he not wearing any pants? What a bizarre ninja" 

Maple shrugs "Yup" 

Report Post Tip
Congrats Boss. Been an absolute please working for you and am very happy to see you become a Godfather of your own district.

haaaiirrrr
Report Post Tip
*pleasure.

Forgiveness please.
Report Post Tip

It has been an honour to serve you thus far and it will be an honour to stand by you in this new chapter of our lives.

Congratulations Toaly!!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather Toaly. We know eachother for a very long time now and im pretty sure you will do great things in Brooklyn.

HooLZ raises his glass, Cheers!

Report Post Tip
Congratulations Mr Armadillo Sir.

Truly well deserved I can't wait to work with you in this amazing District.
Report Post Tip

Congratulations my dear boss! You deserved it! You worked so hard for it! I could never have a better boss and friend than you! This new chapter as Morrison speaks will be awesome and I will be sure it's one for in the books;) I'm honoured to serve under your leadership!!

cheers,

TF

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Toaly on becoming Godfather!! And doing it while naked!?! You sir are a king among men.

Report Post Tip

Toaly. It finally happened. Congrats, Lord Toaly. Congrats to Epsi too! (I will get my African jerky regularly now yay)

Report Post Tip

Did somebody say?... For who the bell tolls?

does a cute twirl in excitement

Report Post Tip

Oh sweet lord. Now there is going to be no end to this arrogance. 

All kidding aside, my sweet Armordildo. I know you will be awesome at this very well deserved position..So, I don't see the point in wishing you luck. All I can say is, I may have to serenade you again.

Winks and walks away.

Report Post Tip

It feels like it was only yesterday you left me for greater adventures and now look at you! A Godfather! You deserve this so much for being such a loyal friend. Good luck to you and Congratz!

bip gives ToyArmadillo a hug as she smiles. 

Report Post Tip

They say patience is a virtue, which is one of the greatest traits you have. Now it's has come and you've made it your Lordship. Or should this now be Godfather Lord Toaly? I think so! 

Congratz and thank you for having me and the others from our family in this journey with you. We love you! <3

Report Post Tip

JohnnyArmadillo walks up to his brother and gives him a big Armadillo hug.

"Congrats man, I know this is more than deserved from the time I have been working with you, I know you will work hard in New York and I'm looking forward to seeing that!"

Report Post Tip

Congratulations old friend I am so happy to see you get this wonderful opportunity. I am looking forward for the chance to work under you and help return Brooklyn to former glories.

Runs after AlexMoron to try and get a glimpse up his tutu.

Report Post Tip

Toaly! I'm so happy you've finally got the chance to do it. I've got something to give you I've had for a long time for you.. No, its not an STD this time.

Dan grabs a wrapped up present filled with dust over the top due to his father owning it so long ago as a gift for the Toy Armadillo. He hands it to him and smiles.

Toaly, remember what you always wanted from my father? Dan unwraps it for him. YOUR VERY OWN LIGHTSABER.

Congrats big guy. Very excited to be here.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: For who the bell Toals in Brooklyn
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL