Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 10:59:24
Page:  1 
Dawn of Glory 4 Numbers - Old School Elite Started by: ToyArmadillo on Jan 07, '14 08:06

The two men stood in the dusty room.

‘’This is where they died’’ Toy said sadly. ‘’Killed by their own people.’’

‘’What a sad state of affairs, it’s like it could have happened today, nothing has been moved since it happened it seems.’’ Numbers stared around.

The room was a dorm, beds were scattered around, the room was in such disrepair that it seemed that it had not been used in years.

It was a cold night years ago when members of their own New York families stormed into the Reaper headquarters and murdered Epsilon and Zordon in their beds.

They had just been made Right Hand and Left Hand of Vegeta and everything seemed to be in front of them. But they were seen as a threat by the powers that be and were taken out along with their familes.

Well they would be proud of us now, our ancestors, back in their home streets and bringing the whole family with us home.

Toy turned to Numbers.  ‘’They never reached the heights that we have reached though.’’

Toy was now the Godfather of Brooklyn and he knew what he wanted to do. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the same box he had taken for his own HQ and also given to Cantillon when he gained his.

‘’This place, that was once full of great sadness, I want you to make this the head quarters of your new family.’’

Numbers opened the box and found the key. The key to the doors of his new HQ.

‘’Congratulations my friend, let’s make Brooklyn great again.’’ Toy Smiled.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Numbers! It's been great to work with you all this time and it's great to see you with your own family.

Ccongratulations and best of luck!

Report Post Tip
*Numbers4Glory stands proudly next to Brooklyn’s newest Godfather, beaming with honour at this amazing opportunity, he turns for a moment to face the man and says*

It has been a wonderful privilege to serve with you, our bloodlines have worked together in the past and I have always held you in the highest regard an amazing work ethic and tireless loyalty to your family, no one deserves this honour more than you.

I have loved calling Dawn of Glory my home for these past months, working for a stuffed animal was never going to be easy but I made the most of it and poured my all into a true “old school” family unit; built on the principles of loyalty, honour and respect that have fallen by the way side in recent times.

It’s in that same vein that I open Old School Elite (OSE). A family that will continue to build upon the principles I loved and enjoyed with my time in Dawn of Glory and value the old ways. 

*The man pauses for a moment and reflects upon his surroundings, taking it all in*

I look forward to working under Godfather ToyArmadillo and taking Brooklyn to new heights.

Thank you for this opportunity Sir.

*the man turns away from the crowd, to journey down the long road ahead*
Report Post Tip

Good job my friend! A well deserved position u got there! Congratulations!

Report Post Tip

Another welcomed addition to the Czylharz family, congratulations Numbers on your auth! 

JakeLuciano offers ToyArmadillo a pair of pants "Have some dignity good sir" 

Report Post Tip

Invidia listens to her Godfather and CL ToyArmadillo and gets a feeling of pride to hear him speak. As one of his members it was an honor to be here and see the rising of one of her family members. 
She went over to Numbers4Glory and said:

Congratulations my friend! It's awesome to see you get your own crew and I know you will do great as a leader. It has been a pleasure to have gotten to know you and I hope you all the best now!

Invidia went back to the crowd and took a stand beside -Morrison-

"Isn't this amazing? I am so happy for him!", she said to -Morrison- and smiled.

Report Post Tip

Standing in the old rundown HQ his great great Grandfather had called home, Goku couldn't help but feel a bit weird. He had read so much about it in the journals. He had also read of his great great grandfather's mistake, and how much it had cost them. His line had made their share of mistakes, like any other has, but this one weighed on him the most. He wanted to make sure nothing like it happened again.

He approached Numbers4Glory and smiled warmly at him.

"Brother, twice now your family has worked for mine, standing to their right while they took the glory and title of Crewleader. Now it's my turn to repay the favor. I only hope to be half the hand your grandfathers were to mine. 

It will be a true honor to serve with you here in Brooklyn, with the Old School Elite."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Dawn of Glory 4 Numbers - Old School Elite
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL