Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 08:39:13
Page:  1 
Protection Order Started by: Anarchy on Jan 08, '14 04:14

The Forty Thieves

Don't shoot anyone who has that on their profile for 7 days, let them find a crew same rules applies as always, caught shooting one, you'll be shot in return.

Report Post Tip

the bronx has been informed.

Report Post Tip

His crew consists of.

bearycool       
Blublank       
CookieMonster       
Fedelta        
Fury    
HumptyDumpty       
Ivory    
Jaccy    
Jacob    
JasonWarren       
Kamster    
obito    
PublicEnemy
ScarFace
Sonny       
Spiels    
SVlNT    
X-X    

Report Post Tip

Brooklyn has been informed.

Report Post Tip

Queens, New York has been made aware.

Report Post Tip

Could any information as to why poor Aaron is now dead? Gun malfunction? Stray bullet? Was he behind the stealth shootings?

You are ofcourse at liberty to keep this information to yourself, I am just curious if you knew something that everyone else did not... with the protection order coming so timely after Mr Mckeever death.

Regardless of if any information is given, RIP Mr Mckeever and I hope his members safely make their way into another organization.

Report Post Tip

Understood.

Report Post Tip

South Side has been informed aswell.

Report Post Tip

South Philly has been informed.

Report Post Tip

Joseph-Donnelly the best answer, is internal conflict

Report Post Tip

That is what I am starting to realize Godfather BackToShootPeeps, Poor Mr Mckeever was removed for Mr Anarchy to get himself ahead in the competition.

With such a short and abrupt Protection order it is leaving me with questions ticking over in my mind. What with some of the other entering leaders into the competition in Staten Island recently either stepping down or moving into other districts across the cities I wonder why no reasons have been given after the removal of another crewleader of Staten Island.

• At this point, the district will be considered a district like any other - unnecessary bloodshed or violence will be treated in the same way as it would anywhere; and Staten Island will be held to the same standards as the rest of 'our thing'. 

This was taken from the original competition speech.

Had the protection order been placed by yourself Godfather BackToShootPeeps I'm sure there would have been alot more mafioso out here eager for some reasonings or gossip.

I do really hope the Godfather council comes out to clear up the confusion of actually what has and is happening with each of the comps and as to why some of the participating crews seem to have fled from their posts and seem to be peacefully working in other districts.

I am not making any demands for answers, Just airing my own hopes.

Report Post Tip

no i understand the frustration as i was one of the people who was unhappy about the competitions to begin with. but plans for SI and Brooklyn had been drawn up before I was elevated to the position of Godfather by a an accident in the former godfathers house.   I heared he slipped in the bathroom banging his head and shooting himself as he fell.  It was sad such things happen, but the question is do people want to hear from the council or the originator's of the competition thread as they placed themselves out there?

Report Post Tip

The CDC has been informed

Report Post Tip

Hearing the talk about the death of another CL, Rottweiler once again trots the streets to voice his opinion yet again.

Every one of us who entered the competitions in NY, whether or not it was in Staten, or Brooklyn knew what we were getting ourselves into. We all knew the risks involved. Everyone also knew that Brooklyn would be bloodier and no one knows that better than me as i am the one who pulled the trigger first. 

Speaking from experience, When CL gets paranoid, he begins to take lot of Pro's which increases his chance of death by one of his own. Thats only an example of course. The competition rules are obviously different in Staten than they were in Brooklyn. However, The story behind what happened is really none of our business. The few who do know arent obligated to fill in the rest. You can hope all you want, Joseph-Donnelly but i doubt your gonna get a much better answer than what we are getting now. 

We are Mofioso and we all knew what we were getting ourselves into when we stepped onto these shores. Betrayal, Backstabbing, leading people into a false sense of security. These are all examples of things that have happened since my ancestors have been around.

Aaron, i dont know what happened to you my friend, but i hope that you come around again and hit me up. You were a good friend to me and i look forward to meeting your son. 

RIP Aaron_Mckeever

Report Post Tip

Thanks for telling us what a 'Mofioso' was Rottweiler, I'm sure the great majority of us were unaware.  

RIP Aaron.  Congrats Anarchy,  you did what you had to do!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Protection Order
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL