Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 04:25:13
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 
Internal Strife Within Started by: Anarchy on Jan 08, '14 05:17

Husky shaking his head

My feeling of being a hand of family has been degraded on what does the other two hands of Aaron_Mckeever has done. Seriously do you really know what is your real work as a hand of your family, i do believe the two hands should always be the one covering the works and decision of their leader.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Jesus fucking christ, this shit got entertaining faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast. 

Honestly though, how both Fedelta and Sonny are still alive at this point is absolutely bewildering. I mean, y'all KNOW they're backstabbing little fuckstains, there's absolutely NO doubt of that... 

But by all means, keep this going. I got popcorn here and a nice glass of tea, so I'm all set.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $290,000 Tip
I like how u way im the biggest Snake of them all when i wasn't the one to go find a army to back my quest for power. I have admitted to what I've done as well.
Report Post Tip

Jesus fucking tap dancing Christ.

Standards ffs. Standards. Present an argument in an eloquent fashion. This is a public forum for speeches, not a vulgar echo chamber from grammatical and syntactical hell. It's probably better off in mails unless you're actually arguing something, rather than attempting to diss people over a very simple event. In short: People didn't like their leader, they approached another leader. The disliked leader died. End of story. It was a contest, and not representative fully of how things would be handled in the outside world. As far as I'm concerned... It's over so we can finally move past it all. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Frankenstein is out running a few errands when he passes by a pack of wild monkey flinging shit all over the place. Memorized by the sideshow frank just stands there next to Khayyin and eats a few peices of popcorn. Cheap shots were being thrown around left and right and they were eating each others crap.

"Khayyin what in gods name is going on here?"

Khayyin shrugs and laughs
"Just some crap that happened over in New York"
Frankenstein shurgs the problems did not really concern himself but still the show was entertaining.
He took a last look and continued on his way.
Report Post Tip

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend any puritanical ears that may be out there with my vulgarity. 

The simple fact is, this is a lifestyle that's built on making plays. And if that's the play that these two thought was best, fine. But if you're going to make a play, you have to make damn sure it's the right play, because now you have to deal with the consequences of what you've done.

You can say "it was just a contest, they wouldn't act like this otherwise" all you want, but I've found that people who'll backstab someone for something like this are the same kinds of people who'll backstab someone else for a pack of Skittles. If you're willing to give someone like that the benefit of the doubt, more power to you. But in my pathetic little goomba-eyes, once someone's shown themselves to be that kind of person, they've lost all trust and all benefit of the doubt.

If it were me? If they came to me and said "Hey, I want you to kill my boss", my first shot would be to their boss. My second and third shots would be to them. 

Because it's only a matter of time before they pull this crap again.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $100,000 Tip
AMEN DeadlySpikeS! Contest over. Now to finally rebuild Staten Island to the prestige it should be at. Congratulations Anarchy. You did exactly what a head of a district should of done. More importantly, what a head of this district needed to to do. Its done and over so lets move on.
Again, congratulations Anarchy. And everyone else there's still lots to see as we rebuild this district.
Report Post Tip

From what I see, the real credit should go to MrBean here. Covering up for his CL and sticking out for him, regardless of what he has or hasn't done. Isn't that what a hand is expected of?

I'd like to make a reference here, "Isn't it this way, the king shits and the hand wipes?"

Well portrayed, man.

Gives MrBean a pat on the back before leaving.

Report Post Tip
I'd just like to point out that after the voting stage of this all, Staten Island was NOT a contest. Not sure where/when this highly accepted fallacy started, but hey...to each their own. The only part of it that was a "contest" was the bits where folks were winning votes, after that stage - Staten Island was, is, and remains its own district.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Internal Strife Within
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL