Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 16:27:08
Page:  1 
The Save Goodfella's Foundation. Started by: Rottweiler on Jan 09, '14 00:16

Rottweiler is walking down the streets of Bronx and he comes up with a wonderful idea

"Step right up folks! Make your donations to the save Goodfellas foundation. We all are trying to break his curse!"

Rottweiler pauses a moment to spark a cigar

"$1 a day could save a life! Send your Donations to Rottweiler 

"Remember, just $1 a day could save a life!"

Unable to keep a straight face Rottweiler busts out laughing and walks home for more whiskey

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

JackRyan hears the silly dog wondering about the streets talking nonsense. He walks out in front of the small group of people listening.

"If you are going to save someone why not send the money to them?" 

JackRyan scratches his head

"Also what is this curse you are speaking of any and all known curses are broken!"

JackRyan moves on. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

"Also what is this curse you are speaking of any and all known curses are broken!"

Everytime Goodfellas gets CL, a war breaks out and he generally dies.

just a joke that was to good to pass up.

Report Post Tip

Galvani chuckles a bit...

"Maybe that "goodfella" didn't present himself properly, and maybe he should have gotten stronger ties with other and befriend many.

Report Post Tip
Who is this Goodfellas chap? That's not a name I've heard on the corners of the windy cities. If you want me to blindly throw away my bosses hard earned monies, I need something I base it on.
Report Post Tip

On his way downtown, Dunhill hears frantic shouting around the corner, his pace increasing as he draws near the commotion.  Rounding the corner He spots Rottweiler prancing around howling repeatedly  " $1... $1  ..." With a slight raise of his eyebrow, Dunhill makes his way through the small crowd, heading towards the front. 

Watching this ridiculous display up close, shaking his head, Dunhill speaks with firmness, "What ever happened to the Crew Leader and His crew actually working for the money?  Where is the pride and values of hard earned money? " 

Dunhill looks around the crowd wondering vaguely, if this crew had to get donations to stay afloat, what is next?  Made Men standing on every street corner with a red bucket and a bell?  Allowing just anyone into the Family business without proving themselves?  Tossing around promotions like candy? ..... A random volunteer from the crowd to be a hit-man? 

What a disgrace this is, making a mockery of the other crews that actually put their feet to the pavement and work, not beg.  Shaking his head, Dunhill surveys the crowd once more before carrying on with his business in downtown.

Report Post Tip
This is suppose to make.everyone laugh on a bad day :/ calm down dunhill I had a bad day and this made me smile we all need to smile every once and ahwhile also but I guess my words are falling on death ears for I need a good laugh also but where is also joy there been to much BS and for once someone is trying to put a smile on your faces but I guess people hate smiling huh so LETS PUT A SMILE ON YOUR FACE..

Tessa walks away and smiles...
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Save Goodfella's Foundation.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL