Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 07:20:21
Page:  1 
The Monster Started by: FrankensteinX on Jan 10, '14 02:38

~1790

Ingolstadt, Germany on a dark hollow night, rain fell apon the earth as if the gods were crying from the heinous act which was soon about to occur, parts from several different human beings had been carefully connected in a dark experiment by Victor Frankenstein. A life time of studying a dreams came down to this moment and when he pulled the lever harnessing the power of lighting in an instance "The Monster" was created. Gazing upon his creation Victor fled in a panic and disgust at what he had just created....

Sickened by his horrific deed, Victor prepares to return to Geneva, to his family, and to health. Just before departing Ingolstadt, however, he receives a letter from his father informing him that his youngest brother, William, has been murdered. Grief-stricken, Victor hurries home. While passing through the woods where William was strangled, he catches sight of the monster and becomes convinced that the monster is his brother’s murderer. Arriving in Geneva, Victor finds that Justine Moritz, a kind, gentle girl who had been adopted by the Frankenstein household, has been accused. She is tried, condemned, and executed, despite her assertions of innocence. Victor grows despondent, guilty with the knowledge that the monster he has created bears responsibility for the death of two innocent loved ones.

Hoping to ease his grief, Victor takes a vacation to the mountains. While he is alone one day, crossing an enormous glacier, the monster approaches him. The monster admits to the murder of William but begs for understanding. Lonely, shunned, and forlorn, he says that he struck out at William in a desperate attempt to injure Victor, his cruel creator. Begging for a companion Victor is appalled at the idea of creating another monstrosity but the monster is intelligent and well spoken and manages to talk Victor Into it. months go by as Victor tries to recreate his work almost complete Victor fights against it and destroys the work filled with rage and heartbroken the monster vows vengeance on victors love ones....

Years go by on a desolate great glacier once again, Victor is in pursuit on dog sled of the monster almost catching up but the lake below opens up and swallows the monster.

Managing to climb out of the frozen lake, looking about at this point the monster can only assume Victor his creator had perished leaving an unfulfilled abyss of anger.

.....1930's some 140 years later

Assuming the name of Victor "Frankenstein", and his family's wealth; Frankenstein finds himself in a dark alleyway beating the shit out of some punk who him, and his friend tried to pick-pocket.

Frankenstein slipped into a near by bar called.

The Assassin's Bar. He looked around at the old run down shit hole of a bar and made his way to the bartender the place smelt of heavy smoke and the walls were practically falling apart. The bar was scarce with life and those that were in there was knocked out cold by a days long alcoholic frantic attempt to drown their sorrows. This was Frankenstein type of bar, one that offered solitude. Walking up to the bar the bartender stared the grotesque man down and slammed a large glass down on the bar and filled it up with a familiar poison Frankenstein has come accustomed to. The liquor filled the murky mug to the brim and Frankenstein raised it to the man and drowned his thoughts.

The world has been a cruel, dark place for Frankenstien...unfair and hatefull, taunting him with his desires time and time again. Downing another murky filled glass of the sweet necter he has so easily subcomed to over the years. The bar doors open shortly thereafter the familar sound of a pistol being cocked back. Frankentine finshes his drink and turns to face his would be harbinger. Standing before him a tall slim beautiful figure, wearing solid black dress attire, long black boots, flowing red hair and cold green eyes. Her prescense demanded attention from anyone, she carried herself in a proper manor and meant business. Pressing the cold metal against Frankenstein's head she spoke.

"I have zero tolerance for disruption of my business, roughing up one of my men disrupts my business and ducks with my money! I do not like it when some on plays around with my money!"

Frankenstein casually looks the woman over with little care that there was a pistol pointed directly at his face. Frankenstein nonchalantly replies.

"He should consider himself luck I did not kill his punk ass, should learn to keep his greedy hands out of my pockets."

The woman looks Frankenstein over with great judgement and places the pistol underneath his chin.

"Give me a reason why I shouldn't scatter your sorry brains all overs this godforsaken place."

Frankenstein peers into her eyes with his on cold stare and no regaurd for his life simply replies

"No one is stopping you."

The woman stares into Frankenstein's cold gaze trying to find any fear or hesitation....

"POOOOOOWWWW!!!!!"

Report Post Tip
Frankenstein pulls out a cigarette atop an old beat up car after he just finished telling a small part of his life. Striking a match he lights his cigarette. The cherry red ember glows in the night light the few little gathered before him to here him speak looked very intrigued at the tale. Frankenstein peered at each of their faces gauging reactions.

"Thank you for listening to me, I very much enjoy reflecting on my past. If you enjoyed it there is much more to come just be patient."
Report Post Tip

Legendary sits back and listens to FrankensteinX’s tale, very intrigued and enjoying his beer while he takes in the details of his friends story.

He had no idea FrankensteinX had been through so much, explains a lot though he thought to himself

Afterwards he can’t help but wonder who the red head is at the end of the story.

I must know!!

Report Post Tip

Sips shot after shot of milk and chocolate milk getting pretty hammered hearing the story he watches Frankenstein closely shaking his head to try and shake the thoughts knowing how much they have in common.  The story seeming to good to be true, but the facts and passion behind his story does not lie.  He to being curious who the red head is and wondering if his creator really did die.  Walking up to Frankenstein he pats him on the back and says "we have a lot in common brother".

Report Post Tip
Frankenstein thanks CookieMonster and Ledgendary

"Let me buy y'all a drink on me! I have more to tell later!"
Report Post Tip

It's a terrible night outside as Sam walks along the sidewalk, the collar of his coat hitched up to cover the majority of his face against the artic breeze. He walks into the bar in search of some warmth and as the door swings shut behind him he feels the tense silence of the room wash over him.

He can sense immediately that he's just missed something epic and as he nestles himself in a corner booth ordering a white russian from the bartender as he does so, he hopes that while holed up in here from the cold, details of what he has missed may become clear.

Legendary, CookieMonster and FrankensteinX all look Sam's way, a hint of recognition flashes across their eyes and Sam nods his head in greeting. He thinks to himself *of all the bars I could have walked into, looks like I chose the right one* he smiles and ushers his friends over to share his booth and fill him in on the latest news.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Monster
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL